Welcome to Starfish Contemporary Home located on the south end of Sarasota, fully renovated including a saltwater, private swimming pool ready for your family to enjoy! The perfect location! It’s close to the south bridge to Siesta Key's Crescent Beach. Only 2.8 miles to sink your toes in the soft quartz sands. Spend the day lying under an umbrella listening to the gentle waves roll up to shore, read your favorite novel or catch up on your z’s. If activities is what you need, no problem. Spend the afternoon on a chartered deep sea fishing boat or rent a pair of jet skis.....so many options to choose from!
In addition, it's convenient to many local's favorite restaurants to the Gulf Gate neighborhood area and only minutes away from Siesta Key shop's and cafe's like Captain Curt's Crab & Oyster Bar featuring a tiki bar and live music or if something sweet is calling to you, try Lickity Splits Ice Cream on the water.
Open Saltwater Pool
Pool Heat (heat extra)
Outdoor Dining & BBQ, Smart TV
King Master, En-suite, Smart TV
Guest Bedroom King Bed, Smart TV
Guest Bedroom Queen, Twin-Over-Full Bunkbeds, Smart TV
All Beds have High-End Hybrid Mattresses. You will love how you sleep!
Stainless Contemporary Kitchen w/ Keurig
SUPER High speed 800 mb WiFi Included
YouTube TV & NFL Ticket Added (no cable, not needed)
Double Carport, Addn’l Driveway Parking
Child Deterrent Pool Fencing available -just ask us to install for you
Beach Towels & Beach Accessories Included
One Dog Allowed w/Fee & Prior Permission
This beautiful professionally decorated custom home has been fully renovated and newly furnished. Truly one of a kind with vaulted ceilings, custom carved windows to allow natural light to flow inside, gray 24x12 porcelain tile installed throughout the home, 5 Smart TV's (YouTube TV included), all high quality mattress with everything you need to have a fabulous stay!
Park under one of two covered carport spots along with ample driveway parking for extra vehicles. Easy access into this custom home with coded, keyless entry.The stainless & solid stone kitchen is stocked with dishes, pots & pans... all basic kitchen essentials to prepare home cooked meals during your stay. Enjoy the Keurig coffee bar or a morning tea if you prefer.
The living room has been furnished with quality furnishings and a large Smart TV to enjoy your favorite apps. YouTube TV included as well as the NFL Ticket for football fans! A home Sonos system is provided to play your favorite tunes. Off the living room is another seating area with a Foosball table and other games to entertain the family with a lovely view of the backyard & pool. Off the end of this room is the door to the backyard and open swimming pool. Outside you have a large dining table for 6 with an outdoor Smart TV to enjoy. The backyard is fenced and private. There is a BBQ and sitting area in addition to 4 loungers to lay comfortably on in the sunshine. The saltwater pool can be heated for the cool weather upon request. Extra fee to cover the extra cost of electricity.
Master bedroom: This master bedroom is truly a "master suite" with a work space, large en-suite bath, large walk-in closet, quality king bed and access to the backyard and swimming pool. There's a pull-out, wall mounted Smart TV as well. The en-suite bath is large with a solid stone vanity & dual vessels, and a walk-in tiled shower. There's a door to access the swimming pool directly from the master bathroom.
Guest Bedrooms: Guest bedroom #1 has a new, quality king bed with a work desk and Smart TV (wall mounted, pull-out) and closet. The 3rd bedroom sleeps 4 with a new, quality queen bed, and bunk combo beds which include a twin bed over a full size bed. Smart TV and dual closets included.
Super high speed internet and plenty of work spaces to easily work from home in paradise.
This is a non-smoking monthly minimum property.
Booking Feb/March? Book whole months only, not mid-month to mid-month, e.g. Feb 1 - March 1 not Feb 7 - March 7.
One well behaved, well trained Fido allowed (not allowed on furniture, no chewers, barkers, no aggressive breeds). Nothing other than 1 dog. Backyard fencing is not "escape Proof".
Pool heat $150/week plus tax. You can buy it by the week you wish.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.