New listing on the 2nd floor is ready and available for bookings. Midnight Cove ii sits on the intracoastal waterway with every amenity you can imagine. We have everything you need for the perfect vacation….in a couple minutes you’re at the heated, community swimming pool lying on a lounger in the sun or sitting at a table under an umbrella in the shade with your favorite beverage. The pool is conveniently close to the condo. Our private beach access on Siesta Key is a short walk across the street and close to the public beach area. Lounge poolside overlooking the canal & boat docks or live on the beach soaking up the sun; play. in the Gulf or take a stroll along the shoreline. So many choices to make it a "perfect day”.
Includes Private Gated Beach Access
Located on 2nd Floor (no elevator)
Views of the Docks and Entry to Swimming Pool
Stacked Sliders/Screened Balcony
Private Stacked W/D Off the Kitchen
King Master, Cable TV, Closet
Guest Bedroom - 2 Twin Beds, Cable TV, Closet Space
Smart TV in Living Rm with Cable
Beach Accessories, Beach Towels Included
Assigned Carport Parking
Complex Heated Pool, BBQ Grills/Basketball/Small Gym
Two Tennis/Pickball Courts Nearby
One Week Minimum Property
Midnight Cove II on Siesta Key! Here at MC ii we have it all….deeded beach access across the street, tennis/pickle-ball courts, large, heated community pool on the canal, BBQ Grilling area, available boat docks for rent (limited daily use with reservation), plus a basketball hoop, small gym and a car wash! Walk across the street to get to the gated beach access with a shower to rinse off the soft powdery quartz sand. Within minutes you can walk to restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops, ice cream and more! Leave your vehicle under the assigned carport spot and instead walk, ride a bike or use free trolley ride to get around. Your choice!
Enter the condo using the convenient keyless pad, no keys, no fuss! The modern kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, glasses, pots and pans. All you need to prepare meals at home (no food items). Plenty of cabinet space to stock up on groceries for the week. Stainless appliances, solid stone counters and a Keurig coffeemaker completes the kitchen. Just off the kitchen is a stackable washer and dryer available for your use so no need to use the communal facilities. We provide a starter pack.
The kitchen is open to the living room where you will find very comfortable leather furniture situated in front of a large Smart TV, along with a dining table for 4 people off to the side. Sit together at mealtimes on comfortable padded chairs. Stacked sliders off the living area open up to the balcony. You have the option to open up the second set of sliders and enjoy the fresh sea breezes. Sit at the cafe table with your favorite drink and watch the boats come in and out of the canal.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms: the master has a king bed, cable TV, a closet and dresser to neatly put away your vacation clothes. The guest bedroom has 2 twin beds, and cable TV plus closet space. The main bathroom has a modern vanity and a tiled shower. Bath towels/pool towels are provided.
In a locked closet outside the front door, are beach chairs, an umbrella, cooler, toys and other beach accessories to use.
Weekly minimum stay. No pets allowed. NO SMOKING/VAPING inside the condo.
Many complexes do not allow motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
*The complex will be undergoing a stairwell rebuilding project starting June 5th. They will start with building 8 and make their way to building 7, 6, 5, etc. While the work is being done in the building, no occupancy is allowed. Currently Building 5, 6 and 7 are completed. Building 1 is in progress and will be done by mid Oct. We have blocked off the calendar for that time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.