We have your next vacation all set! Newly listed is side 1 of a stand alone duplex, cottage style. LuLu's Crescent on famous Siesta Key. is LESS THAN A 5 MINUTE WALK TO CRESCENT BEACH plus this adorable cottage includes a shared, heated dipping pool with the 2nd cottage. Your perfect beach get-a-way is right here, updated and ready with everything you need for a fabulous time! Siesta Key island is known for its fabulous beaches. Relax on the beach under an umbrella watching the gentle waves roll up, or nap in-between reading your favorite books. For those who like to stay active.....take a morning run on the beach, or rent a pair of jet skis for the afternoon, or go fishing. There's plenty of fun waiting for you!
Highlights of LuLu's Crescent Cottage #1
New 65" Smart TV
Less than a 5 minutes walk to Crescent Beach Access #13
Heated Shared Dipping Pool
Outdoor Shower at Pool
King Master w/Ensuite, TV
Guest Bedroom Two Twins, Ensuite, TV
Fast WiFi & Cable Included
Two Assigned Parking Spots
Open Front Patio
Pet Friendly (1 Small)
Contact us about renting the both cottages for a 4 bedroom, 4 bath to sleep twelve and bring the whole gang!
This is a great location on Siesta Key as you can walk to some nearby fabulous cafes and restaurants. Leave your car parked in your assigned spot and ignore it until you must leave. A local’s favorite for breakfast or lunch is the Toasted Mango Cafe only an 8 minute walk, even shorter walk is the delectable Big Water Fish Market for fresh sandwiches and for purchasing your favorite seafood to prepare at home. You're just a quick trolley ride away from the Village Shops as well plus the south bridge to access the mainland is a very short drive away.
The living room has new furnishings with a queen sofa sleeper, new 65" Smart TV with cable channels and sliders that go out o to a sunny patio with a cafe style table for 4. The kitchen is newly remodeled with stainless appliances, solid stone counters and plenty of cabinets filled with dishes, glasses, pots and pans. Large, shaded, private patio with comfortable furniture, and the cottage includes a private w/d and a private BBQ.
Bedrooms: Master has a king bed, beautifully updated en-suite with tiled shower, cable TV, and walk-in closet. The guest bedroom has two twin beds, en-suite shower/tub combo, cable TV and closet. The living room has updated furnishings including a queen sofa sleeper to sleep a total of 6 people.
The dipping pool now includes an outdoor shower to rinse off.
Call us prior to booking if bringing your small fur baby. Pet fee charge. No barkers or chewers please. Sorry, no cats allowed.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
All pets must be approved. For approved pets, there is a nonrefundable pet fee. For bookings 6 nights or less, there is a pet fee of $50/day plus processing fee and taxes. For bookings 7 nights or more, there is a pet fee of $300 plus processing fee and taxes. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.