New spectacular listing, MODERN & RENOVATED within Village Des Pins community. Book your vacation in our single story (half of a duplex) 2 bedroom villa surrounded by beautiful ponds, Florida palm trees and other luscious greenery on the south side of Sarasota near Siesta Key with it's fabulous beaches and magnificent shops and restaurants! The heated swimming pool & spa are just steps away from the this villa. Relax on a lounger with a soft and fluffy beach towel that we provide for you. Resort style amenities at your fingertips....a beautiful clubhouse with a kitchen, game room, pool table & social room with TV. Plan a cookout at the community BBQ Grill station with both options of charcoal or propane....with picnic tables to savor that homemade cheeseburger overlooking the ponds. A half a block away is a lighted tennis court so pack your tennis sneakers and your winning racquet!
DUPLEX & COMPLEX HIGHLIGHTS:
Completely Renovated Steps to Community Pool
Gorgeous Master King Ensuite
Guest Bedroom Two Twin Beds
2 TV's, WiFi Incl
Cable & Streaming Available
Screened Lanai off Master & Living Room
Private Full Size W/D within Master Closet
Gorgeous Chef's Kitchen Bosch Appliances
Beach Accessories/Beach Towels Incl
Single Car Attached Garage w/Remote
Community BBQ With Tables Inside/Outside
Practice Putting Green
Large Clubhouse Across the Street, Kitchen, Billiard, Library, Social Rm
Tanning Deck Overlooking Small Lake
Heated Community Pool & Spa
2 Tennis Courts
Shuffleboard & Equipment
Only 3.7 Miles to Public Beach Access #12 on Siesta Key
Sprouts Grocery Less than 1 Mi Away
Renovated & gorgeous 1/2 of a duplex with the use of the single car garage that takes you right into the kitchen. Convenient when bringing inside a car full of groceries. You'll love the updated sleek KITCHEN with quality white cabinets, white/gray solid stone counters including a large island. A 5 burner glass top stove with oven and plenty of dishes and all basic appliances including a blender, toaster, and coffee maker, etc. Large farm style stainless kitchen sink with commercial style pull-down faucet plus an instant hot-water spout when you need hot water fast. You have a glass dining table for 4 just off the kitchen making access super easy. New linen-look tile flooring throughout. Just beautiful. A small work desk within the kitchen to catch up on emails if needed. Private WiFi throughout the villa.
Living room is spacious decorated in beach-blue hues, all new furnishings that not only are stylish but cozy & comfy. Flatscreen TV includes apps & cable. From the living room, head out to the screened lanai and enjoy the fresh breezes in the morning with your coffee & pancake breakfast. Round glass outdoor dining table seats 4. Another set of sliding doors connects to the master ensuite.
Two bedrooms: Large master suite includes a new KING bed, reading chair, ceiling fan with remote, TV with a 4K box giving you bountiful apps for streaming plus cable. The master ensuite is new and modern with his/her vessel bowls atop new cabinetry, large shower room with rain style shower head including a handheld shower for cleaning the new tile walls. There's a large dresser and a walk-in closet where the washer & dryer are kept. Guest bedroom lies just outside the guest bathroom which is completely renovated. Has a large vessel bowl and tiled shower. Guest bedroom has two twin beds, and a closet. No TV at this time.
The clubhouse has additional parking for guests, heated swimming pool/spa with lots of lounge chairs, tables with umbrellas for shade, shuffleboard, with a large pond containing a beautiful art sculptured fountain bringing much wildlife to enjoy throughout your stay. You will find this complex to be very quiet and peaceful. If you love to barbecue then you're in luck. The clubhouse has a large barbecue area with multiple barbecue grills, utensils, several picnic tables as well as a screened-in lanai with two dining tables inside the clubhouse off the grilling area. The clubhouse also has a reading/game room, full kitchen that has been updated in granite and stainless steel, a large gathering room including a 55” flatscreen TV/cable and lots of folding tables and chairs. There is a pool table as well. To top it all off, there is a putting green located near the entrance of the complex.
Weekly Rental in a great location that can sleeps 4 very comfortably. Only .4 mile to Sarasota Square & . 8 miles to Costco. Park to walk the legacy trail only 5 minutes away or rent bikes for the week to ride over...either way, it's only 1.8 miles. Publix Grocery stores about 7-9 minutes away. No pets or emotional support animals. No smoking or vaping inside the home or on the lanai.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.