San Marco Gulf Beach Views 3rd Floor
On Venice Island, Gulf Views, Steps to Beach, Heated Pool, WiFi/Cable, Elevator, Secure Bldg.
Searching for a relaxing, quiet get-a-way steps from the Gulf of Mexico on Venice Island!? We have just the place for you. Relax in our peaceful updated two bedroom condo in the San Marco Complex on Venice Beach. Plan a romantic get-away for two to enjoy sunset walks on the beach every evening, swim in the warm Gulf water with gentle waves..... or come with friends to enjoy many fun activities such as boating, fishing, golf, tennis & bike riding on trails all conveniently nearby and much more!!
Complex is undergoing an exterior restoration/painting project. Completion date is scheduled for the end of Sept/mid-October, weather permitting.
Pool will be closed Aug 23 - 26, 2022 due to construction. Dates may change due to weather.
Highlights: Full Venice Beach Ocean Views, Steps to the Beach, WiFi/Cable/Streaming, Community Pool, King Master w/Ocean Views, Queen Guest BR with En-suite & Ocean Views, Updated End Unit, Assigned Covered Parking, Half mile (.4) walk to Crows Nest Restaurant, 1.5 mi to Downtown Historic Venice Shops, Secure Bldg., Laundry Room on the Floor
Literally, with a fluffy, colorful beach towel draped around your shoulder, a short ride down the elevator, you're only steps to have your toes dancing in the soft, warm sand of Venice Beach. Enjoy a morning run or a beach walk then jump into the warm ocean waves or relax on a lounger at the pool with your morning coffee and listen to the ocean waves roll in....Imagine seeing the awe inspiring sunsets every....single....night!!!
Alley kitchen with newer stainless appliances, new natural counters and stainless refrigerator is stocked with dishes, glasses, coffee cups, & basic appliances, etc. Dining table indoors seats 4 is outside the kitchen. The living room has a 65” new Smart TV for streaming your favorite app plus cable. It’s bright and beautiful with tile flooring and sliders leading to the enclosed lanai with sliding windows that you can open up. The lanai has amazing full beach and Gulf of Mexico views!! Overlooks the pool as well!
Bedrooms: Two bedrooms at opposite ends of the condo. The King master has Cali shutters with ocean views, ample closet and new wood tile flooring with a small tv and cable.
The Queen bedroom is en-suite with a small walk-in closet, also with Cali shutters and peek-a-boo ocean views.
The pool is heated and overlooks the beach with just a short sandy path to frolick on Venice Beach. Take a short lovely stroll to Jetty park just north of you or go to the south and explore Chauncey Park & Beach.....so many choices.
There are washer/dryers on each floor which are clean and readily available. Pay by app so no need for coins.
Clubhouse has a parlor with books, games & ocean views.....clean restrooms too!
Secure locked building. One assigned parking space. There are very limited extra guests spots and may not be available during season.
Monthly minimum property, NO PETS ALLOWED! No SMOKING/VAPING anywhere inside the condo or halls. Please go outside the building. Thank you!
Booking January, February and/or March? Please book whole months only... not mid-month to mid-month. Ask if you are unsure!
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.