Beautiful Unit in Island Reef on the south end of Siesta Key has everything! 2 king bedrooms. Located on the bay it offers up a PRIVATE BEACH EXPERIENCE just across the street. Come stay in one of Siesta Key's most luxurious resorts that resides on the Gulf of Mexico and the Bay. It’s a total complete vacation experience with TWO HEATED swimming pools...one overlooking the private beach.....look no further, Many amenities at your fingertips....tennis/ pickleball, docks, fishing pier and much more. You'll be sure to have the best vacation ever with incredible displays of daily sunrises & sunsets.....heaven on earth!
HIGHLIGHTS: (2 br/2baths)
Master King Bedroom, En-Suite, TV
Grab bars in both bathrooms
Guest King Bedroom, TV
Assigned Covered Parking
Two Heated Pools
Community Fishing Pier
Small Fitness Center/Sauna
Community BBQ Grills & Patio
Private Beach & Shower
W/D Inside the Condo
Ultimate package for Comcast TV channel selection
Booking Feb/Mar/April? Book whole months only. No partial months. No start/end dates other than the 1st or last of the month.
Island Reef beach to bay resort condominium has every amenity one could wish for.. Private beach with private access from the heated pool on the ocean side. Near the condo you have a heated pool and well maintained tennis courts, tennis & pickleball courts, a shuffleboard court, a community fishing pier, complex clubhouse w/kitchen with a library, game room, small gym with TV all resting in a beautifully manicured tropical setting near the Gulf. Plus there are two BBQ grills & patio with tables and umbrella overlooking the ocean. You’ll never want to leave this fine resort!
This two bedroom (both have KING beds) 2 bath condo with a private washer/dryer is located on the bayside with a heated pool , shuffleboard court and tennis/pickleball courts. The en-suite KING bedroom off the kitchen has a wall-mounted TV with cable/streaming, large 2-room bathroom with water closet, small vanity with sink & tiled shower separate from a long granite vanity with storage and a walk-in closet for your vacation clothes. Sliders in the master are connected to the living room.
The LIVING ROOM is spacious with tile flooring, wall-mounted TV (both cable & streaming),DVD, Stereo, two leather chairs with ottomans, two leather sofas and awesome views of the swimming pool & tennis courts, plus a bar height table for 2 to enjoy the pool & palm tree views....also, there's a peek-a-boo view of the ocean! The KITCHEN has plenty of storage, stainless appliances and natural stone countertops. with both glass and wood front cabinets. There is a single cup Keurig and a regular drip coffee maker. the 2nd BEDROOM has a King bed, wood laminate floors, large closet , dresser & TV with cable . It's steps from the 2nd bathroom which has a tiled tub & shower. Provided for you are beach chairs, beach cart, umbrella, beach towels, some beach toys and a cooler. Just grab some snacks a beach towel and head across the street to your private beach & access behind the pool.
This is a 30 day minimum property....HOA requires 21 day notice for approval. No smoking.
One small, well-behaved dog (under 20 lbs) considered with pet fee. No cats. No large dogs. Ask us.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.