NEWLY LISTED HALF DUPLEX in south Sarasota located within 2.1 miles to public Crescent Beach access #12 on famous Siesta Key!! ALL New furnishings provided in this beautifully remodeled duplex that are sure to make you feel comfortable like "home". Spend the afternoon playing in the warm, gentle waves of the Gulf of Mexico, walk the shoreline for miles, rent snorkel gear or perhaps hop on some jet skis and fly like the wind....so much to do and explore beautiful Sarasota, aka "Paradise"! Siesta Key has many fine shops and homemade ice cream parlors to choose from. If you love food, and who doesn't, there are options that you can walk to right from the duplex.... Napule Italian Restaurant a very highly rated place is only 5 min walk and a great Mexican place "The Grasshopper" is even closer. One of Sarasota's best Indian restaurants is a 5 minute walk....Rasoi Indian Kitchen (.3 mi), a must try! Sarasota has much to offer in the way of dining; you'll never have to eat at the same restaurant during your stay unless you choose to. Call us ahead of time and if the entire duplex is available book both sides for the whole gang to enjoy (8) !!
Crescent House Highlights:
Newly Renovated With All New Higher End Furniture!!!
Modern Stainless Kitchen
Samsung Refrigerator w/Ice Maker
Cable & Streaming - Living Rm TV
Master King Bed with Roku TV (no cable, just streaming)
Private Patio w/Outdoor Furniture & BBQ & a Fenced (Shared) Yard With Other Side
One Dog OK With PRIOR PERMISSION, Refundable Deposit
Tankless Water Heater
Wood Laminate Flooring
Maytag Washer/Dryer in Home (private for you)
Filling up with groceries and gas is quick and easy; all within a mile from the duplex. Consider renting bikes for the month and ride most everywhere you need to go including the 2.1 mile to Crescent Public beach. We have made simple for you to check-in with a keyless coded controlled system.
The comfy living room all dressed up with beachy colored hues is ready for you to relax in front of the new Roku TV, which includes basic cable. Stream your favorite apps anytime, just login & logout, eazy peazy! The gorgeous, updated, modern kitchen has stainless appliances including a microwave, and Samsung side by side door refrigerator/freezer with ice maker. Kitchen is stocked with basic small appliances including blender & coffeemaker and items such as dishes, glasses, pots & pans. The new solid stone counters are white & gray with two padded bar stools tucked neatly under the counter. Grab a quick bowl of granola and off you go to explore Sarasota! Nest to the kitchen is a glass dining table for 4. Enjoy homemade meals when you prefer eating in.
Off the dining area is a large room with new Maytag washer & dryer for your use. We provide a laundry starter pack for you. You have access to the fenced backyard which is currently shared with the other side of the duplex. There's access to the backyard where you will find an open patio with chairs, side table, and a large crank style umbrella for shade if you like.
Master bedroom has a king bed and two separate closets for your use. In addition you have a wall-mounted RoKu TV for streaming only. (no cable on this TV)
Guest bedroom is on the other. end of the duplex from the master and has a queen bed and closet. The full bathroom is located next to the guest bedroom and has both a soaker tub & tiled shower.
This is a dog friendly duplex but YOU MUST GET PRIOR PERMISSION before booking as not all dogs are allowed. We require a refundable $300 pet deposit upon booking. The back yard is fenced but not inescapable and not allowed to be left out in the shared backyard. Be with your friendly, well-behaved Fido at all times. All waste must be picked up immediately. No barkers allowed. Walked dogs are happy dogs and this is located within the Gulf Gate neighborhood. If the other side of the duplex is rented, you will have to share the back yard. Thank you!!
In season (February and March), book WHOLE MONTHS ONLY not mid-month to mid-month. Feb 1 - Mar 1 okay. Feb 15 - March 15 not okay. Please do not book to leave gaps in between rentals. Rentals that violate this rule will be cancelled.
Rent both sides with your friends and family. You each have your private space and a shared backyard!
No cats allowed!
No Smoking/Vaping inside the home.
* Zoning requires only 1 stay per month.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145