Fantastic location near Turtle Beach on Siesta Key! Coastal Breeze Siesta on the bay 4-plex. This ground floor unit with direct bay views, is affectionately named “Manatee”. Just 1/3 of a mile lovely walk and you can be squishing your toes in the lovely, soft, quartz sands of Turtle Beach! Beach cart included! Relax under an umbrella sitting in a beach chair watching the gentle waves roll in. Comb the beach for miles looking for unique seashells, rent jet skis for the afternoon or relax with a plastic cup of your favorite adult beverage watching the sunset with your partner. If you enjoy kayaking in the morning, we have you covered. Renting kayaks during your stay is a breeze! For those who are early risers, you can experience incredible sunrises right from your living room or step outside to the open patio for a full SUNRISE experience with your morning coffee in hand…..what are you waiting for!?
Free Parking, (1) One Space
Excellent Views of the Bay
Unit opens to the communal Patio & Hot Tub
Living Rm New Insignia TV with YouTube TV Incl. No cable
Beach Accessories & Beach Cart, Towels Included
Turtle Beach Access Only .3 Mile (7 minute walk down a primarily dead end street. No beach parking hassles!)
Kitchenette & Dining Table for 4
Queen Bedroom with Roku TV includes YouTube TV
Queen Sofa Sleeper
Modern Bathroom with Tub
Communal Boat Dock, Call for Details
Communal W/D Included No Cost
As an added bonus, Ophelia’s on the Bay is right next door. A great, local’s favorite…fine dining at its best and a romantic experience. A must do!
A keyless coded entry system was installed for your ease and convenience. There is a dining room table for 4 (view of bay), A new Insignia Smart TV for streaming was added to the living room. YouTube TV included on both TV’s. There's both a sofa queen sleeper and love seat with a coffee table that raises for comfort when needing a snack while watching your favorite show.
Soak up the incredible water views right from your living room! Walk out the sliding door to the communal patio area with a shared dock, BBQ and hot tub. Relax in the hot tub while watching the boats float by. On cooler days the Manatees will give you a visit. Exquisite and gentle creatures. Enjoy fishing? Rent a fishing pole and fetch dinner!
The kitchenette includes most everything you will need, but no dishwasher. One cooks, one cleans! Coffeemaker, blender, dishes, glasses and more! Private dining table for 4 with views!
The bathroom has been updated…modern and beautiful with both a tub and shower, stone vanity with pullout drawer. Blow dryer provided. The bedroom has a queen bed, dresser and closet, plus the bed frame includes drawers for extra storage. The bedroom has partial bay views as well.
This unit connects to condo "A" if you want to rent both to use as one.
No pets allowed! Parking for one regular sized vehicle only
There is limited space for docking a boat and you do so at your own risk. There is a size limit for boats. Please ask us first about your boat prior to booking. Please note that this property has only 1 parking space per unit. So we can only accommodate 1 vehicle or 1 boat trailer, not both. One parking space is longer and can accommodate a vehicle plus a smaller trailer (first come, first served)
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.