**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
This two story home is located in San Tan Valley's Johnson Ranch Community. This home features a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath and a loft in a community that provides a golf course, (2) community pools, sand volleyball, basketball courts, tennis courts and a children's playground for your pleasure. There are grocery stores, restaurants, shopping plazas and a horse park near by.
-Coffee Maker- Traditional
-Dishes and Utensils
-Seating up to 8
-Washer and dryer
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-Iron & Board
-2 car parking in driveway and room for single car in garage
There are 2 dining areas, both located on the main floor, one as you enter the home and the other located in the kitchen area. They seat up 4 people each.
The living room, also located on the main floor is designed with a more modern look with great open space, plenty of seating available, and a flat screen t.v. with cable.
The kitchen has plenty of room to prepare meals and a dining room table with seating up to 4 to just chat or enjoy your snacks and meals. There are windows through out the kitchen and dining room that view the back yard area. Enjoy the back covered back patio.
Also on the main floor is a 1/2 bath(toilet and sink only) and the washer/dryer
Our 3 bedroom 2.5 baths features a master bedroom, located up stairs with a queen bed, dresser, cable t.v., chair for seating and reading a good book. The master bathroom is very spacious with a shower and tub combo and his and her sinks. Guest bedroom #1 features a twin bed, dresser and walk in closet. The 2nd guest bedroom is also located upstairs and has a queen bed, dresser, chair and walk in closet.The upstairs bathroom has one sink with a tub/shower combo. This home also features a loft for the kids to play games or watch their own t.v. shows. There is a couch and desk located in the loft area also.
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*No Pets Allowed
*No Parties or Events allowed
*Non smoking home
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 2 3 2 2 2 7
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234