Welcome to Nautilus Condo - S Ocean Shore in Flagler Beach - we are iTrip Vacations Flagler Beach and Palm Coast.
Words cannot describe the incredible views this unit offers. This unit boasts a large wrap-around balcony with views of the ocean from the 6th floor. If you are looking for a quiet space by the beach for a great price, this is the spot. This building is popular with long-term residents, and only a few units are allowed to host vacation rentals. Please be aware you will be staying in a private community, not a hotel.
Master Bath updated in April 2023. New living room, dining room and bedroom furniture! The updates are amazing! New furniture, completely updated master, new linens, new decor, new room darkening blinds and new outdoor furniture!
NOTE: Check-in time is from 7 AM to 11 PM Eastern time. This is not a 24-hour check-in facility.
Note: The unit has a stackable washer and dryer, which can be used for small loads. There is a coin-operated community washer and dryer facility located on this floor for larger loads of laundry.
This property will allow up to two dogs under 50 pounds, which must be housebroken. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $150. Any pet over the limit must obtain approval. All guests must complete required paperwork and acknowledge pet rules prior to arrival.
The Nautilus is a 9-story, residential property located near the warm Atlantic ocean with breathtaking views of the Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. This 6th-floor unit is one of the few short-term rentals that offer a view of the Atlantic.
The facility is well-maintained and offers many amenities including:
- Large oceanfront swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Underground parking garage
- Work-out area (Fitness Center)
- Social room with full kitchen
- Community BBQ grills
Golfers can take advantage of the local community golf course located next door to the property.
State parks and recreation areas are within walking distance to the north and south. There you can enjoy fishing, walking and hiking, swimming, and sunbathing.
The vibe of the Nautilus community is a peaceful, restful resort lifestyle.
Located within minutes of sports and cultural activities, the building is situated between historic St. Augustine and Daytona Beach in the quaint, old-school-feeling town of Flagler Beach.
Book direct with iTrip Palm Coast Flagler Beach and save!
-Can I bring a dog? Yes, please see information above.
-Maximum occupancy of home - 6 persons
-No RVs, trailers, boats, or motorhomes are allowed on site.
-The swimming pool is not heated.
-Pool hours are 9 AM Eastern to 9 PM Eastern.
-There is a stackable washer/dryer in unit. There is also laundry machines in the building which are coin-operated. (Bill changer in the lobby area)
-You will receive one master key that gives access to the building and the pool area (lost key will result in a $100 charge).
-This unit is on the 6th floor.
Full kitchen (oven, stove, fridge, dishwasher)
- New Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Toaster Oven
- Drip coffee maker
Main Bedroom - King-sized Bed
Second Bedroom - Queen Bed
Living Area- Sleeper sofa (Queen-sized)
Beach towels included!!
A balcony that overlooks the property and offers views of Flagler Beach, the Atlantic Ocean and Ocean Palm Golf Club.
We supply a starter set of shampoo, hair conditioner, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & more.
IMPORTANT & REQUIRED: Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG, the digital trust platform that enables Hosts, Operators, and Guests to confidently transact in the short-term rental space.
Please note that once you have booked, you will be contacted by SUPERHOG directly to verify yourself. Please make sure this is completed prior to check-in.
- Primary Renter must be 25 or older
- No Parties/Events
- No Smoking/Vaping - violators will be fined
- No loud music/Quiet Hours 9 PM-8 AM
- Check-in time is from 4 PM to 11 PM Eastern time/ Check-out is before 10 AM
- Maximum Occupancy - 6 Guests
These are all separate causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home to future guests exposing you to liability.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re so happy you chose our property for your vacation.
Before you settle in and get comfortable, we would like to make you aware of the House Rules in place at our vacation rental. Understanding and complying with our house rules will make for a comfortable and fun stay for everybody!
Please read each of the rules carefully in order to avoid any danger, deductions from your security deposit or additional charges to your credit card upon check-out.
- Please treat our house with the same respect as you would your own home. We’ve put a lot of effort into making this into a lovely space to be enjoyed by our guests.
- Be sure to maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay, this will make it much easier when check-out time comes!
- In case of any accidental damage, we’ll look into the issue internally to decide if and how much the deduction or repair cost will be.
- We hope you have lots of laughter and fun times during your vacation! However, NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS, DJs or BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Keep the noise to a minimum after 10pm. Please be respectful of the neighbors at all time.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the house (6) at any time.
- No smoking/vaping. If any evidence of smoking/vaping is found there will be a $245 additional cleaning charge.
- Do NOT place luggage on furniture or linens. Any damage or stains to furniture or linens will be charged to the guest.
- Please ensure you read and fully understand the house rules at the beginning of your stay. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Have fun! This is your vacation time and we hope you make the most of our home, its amenities, and your opportunity to relax and visit the surrounding area.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (855) 554-8747