|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
Welcome to Love Shack a newly furnished 1-bedroom cottage. Sitting across the street from the marshes at Salisbury Beach, this light and airy cottage is the perfect couples retreat - providing sunset views from the main room. Love Shack is an easy walk to many amenities in Salisbury Beach; you can see your favorite show at Blue Ocean, enjoy a romantic dinner at Sea Glass, and stroll back to Love Shack.
Start your day sipping coffee on the private deck. Spend your days at the gorgeous Salisbury Beach or enjoying the arcades and carousel on the boardwalk. With 3 clubs and 10 restaurants within a 10 minute walk, you can dance all night knowing you are just steps from home.
Love Shack is a single floor 1 Bedroom cottage that sleeps 2:
- Main Room amenities include:
* Divan couch in front of the Big Screen TV
* Table & seating for 4
* Kitchen is fully appointed with brand new floors and:
* Coffee maker, toaster and blender
* Microwave, new full size refrigerator, and gas stove with oven
- Private deck sheltered on 2 sides by the cottage
- Full bathroom with shower, tub, and hair dryer
- Stackable Laundry in full bathroom
- Private bedroom with Queen bed and sliding glass doors to private deck
* 2 Bedside tables with lamps
* Closet and bureau
A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for an additional charge if requested in advance (subject to availability)
- Fully-equipped kitchen with brand new floors, all appliances, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Big Screen TV
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
Perfect for those attending events at Blue Ocean or just a fun week by the sea!
Guests enter Love Shack from the front door at 38 North End Blvd Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
As with each of our iTrip North Shore properties, Love Shack features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & coffee. The bed at Love Shack is fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Please be respectful of the neighbors at all times!
Little Boars Head Historic District is on the National Register of historic places. During the late 1800s and early 1900s, Little Boars Head hosted celebrated persons such as presidents, governors, and artists. The Little Boar's Head Historic District is located at the eastern end of the Town of North Hampton, New Hampshire and consists of an area of approximately 150 acres including almost one-and-a-half miles of Atlantic coastline stretching roughly from south of the Rye town line and Bass Beach to the bathhouses north of the Hampton town line. The historic district is composed primarily of late nineteenth and early twentieth century summer cottages, houses and bathhouses, but also includes several early 19th century dwellings.
*** About Salisbury Beach
Salisbury Beach is included in the Boston Mamas' 10 Most Awesome Boston-Area Beaches. In addition to great strolling, surfing and sunning, Salisbury Beach area offers:
* Music and shows: Salisbury Beach Stage and Blue Ocean Music Hall
* Carousel and Amusement Park
* Many Biking Trails like Salisbury Beach State Reservation Trail, Salisbury Point Ghost Trail, and ...
* Cruises for Dinner, Fishing, or Whale Watching,
* Nature walks: Parker River National Wildlife Reservation, and numerous Audubon & Trustees of the Reservation sites
* Family Fun: pick berries at Cider Hill Farm or pan for gold with American Gold Prospecting Adventures
* History Buffs: the area is rich in seafaring and colonial history. Close by you'll find Lowell Ship Building Museum and Newburyport Maritime Museum
***** About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Each of our properties features a "starter kit" of a few days’ worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY and other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits)
***** Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.
Hello Jason, So delighted that everything was great! Thank you for the suggestion. We'll have some blackout curtains for the next guest. Hope to see you again! Liann
Thank you Daniel. Happy that we could host your visit.