|Sleeping Loft Queen|
Looking for that perfect couple’s get-away? Then, Plover’s Nest is the ideal venue for you! Take a short walk to a small local beach, or a longer stroll to miles of beach. Located on a cul de sac on Plum Island – Plover’s Nest is that perfect balance of a quiet location that’s just minutes to all the action!
Newburyport is a 5-minute drive and has so many accolades: best place to live in Boston’s North Shore, Most Charming Downtown, and host of Hallmark Holiday movies. Why? Newburyport’s quaint historic downtown boasts excellent restaurants, unique boutiques, cultural venues (theatre, concerts, museums), and waterfront fun (whale watches, deep sea fishing, sunset cruises, & more)!
Plover’s Nest first welcomes you with outdoor gathering spaces – Adirondack chairs and bistro dining on the covered deck … and you haven’t even opened the door yet! As you enter Plover’s Nest, the home opens to a beautiful kitchen, comfy breakfast bar, and cozy living room.
The kitchen is nicely appointed with high-end appliances: fridge, a 3-burner induction cooktop, a combination microwave & convection oven, and dishwasher. The breakfast bar makes that morning coffee oh so convenient – everything’s right at your fingertips: Keurig coffee maker, coffee, and cups!
The living room with cozy couch & chair, big screen smart TV and a fireplace. The perfect place to snuggle.
Just off the kitchen is the full bathroom with large walk-in shower.
Step out the back door to find the outdoor shower and gas grill.
Ascend the stairs, to arrive at the romantic sleeping loft with en-suite bath. The queen bed is embraced by 90-degrees of water views. Guests can enjoy stunning sunsets! The ideal place for that quiet drink is the upper deck: take a seat at the table; relax, soak in the water views, and watch the stunning sunsets! Hidden behind the doors, guests will find the ½ bath and laundry closet.
*** Plover’s Nest Highlights:
- Sleeping Loft with water view from sleeping loft
- Upper Private Deck with luxury table & chairs with water view.
- Sun-drenched Private home – no shared spaces
- Short Walk to local beach
- Living Room with Fireplace, Large Smart TV, and Soundbar – great for music & movies!
- Kitchen with refrigerator, stove top, oven, dishwasher, and coffee maker!
- Fully furnished with kitchen accoutrements and spices.
- Sleeping loft with en-suite ½ bath and Queen Size bed
- Full bath with large walk in shower
- Free Hi-speed WIFI
- 2 Smart TVs
- Driveway with parking for 2 cars side-by-side.
- Central AC and heat
- Small beach overlooks the Merrimac River
- Large beach faces the ocean
*** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 2):
Sleeping Loft - sleeping capacity 2
- Queen size bed with bedside bureau and desk with lamp.
- Desk, office chair, and lamp
- Smart TV
- ½ Bath en-suite
- Private deck with table and chairs
- Laundry closet with stacked small load washer & dryer
- Comfy chair.
- Bureau & storage drawers built into bed.
**** Explore Plum Island - by foot, paddle or pedal.
Plum Island is a 6-mile long barrier beach that extends south of Newburyport. Most of it makes up the Parker River Wildlife Refuge, which is visited seasonally by nearly 300 bird species.
Walking on a beach across a National Wildlife Refuge, hearing the waves crashing on long, sandy beaches, watching birds and deer nearby…
A walk is a nice introduction to the extraordinary diversity of the Plum Island scenery. Take a walk both on the beach and on the main Refuge road, which offers wonderful views on the Plum Island River marshes and the Broad Sound.
Plum Island creates a nice protected bay which leads to marshes along the Parker River - take a kayak or paddleboard tour through the marshes.
*** About Newburyport
Newburyport, a coastal city 35 miles northeast of Boston, Massachusetts, is an historic seaport that extends along the mighty Merrimack River. The Merrimack River leads to Plum Island, a gorgeous barrier island with long expanses of beach, marshes, and nature preserves.
Anchored in a rich Maritime heritage, Newburyport boasts national attractions, vibrant boating, rich culture, and award-winning dining and shopping.
* Hike, pedal, or paddle to explore Parker River and Joppa Flats.
* Explore Downtown's unique boutiques, amazing antiques, fabulous food, craft beer, local wines, and hip coffee shops.
* Discover Newburyport's seafaring & colonial history - experience colonial life in a historic home tour, see skiffs or ships being built
* Reserve the Newburyport Lighthouse for a private romantic meal.
* Enjoy a cruise to watch whales, fish, SCUBA dive, or dine.
* Unique Golf courses nestled among sea marshes, tidal rivers, & rocky
***** About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Each of our properties features a "starter kit" of a few days’ worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY and other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits)
***** Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.