Welcome to the Suite at House of L, a beautifully renovated, all-new 1 bedroom apartment close to Boston. The suite is wonderfully appointed with a modern kitchen, granite peninsula, and open living space. The light and bright apartment has a queen size bedroom and private bathroom with off street parking for 1 car.
As you enter your private apartment, you are greeted by the all-new kitchen and open living space. Rest on the comfy couch or settle into a bar stool at the peninsula. Make your favorite flavored coffee with your Keurig, or perhaps relax with a beverage! Need to get a little work done? Raise the top of the coffee table and voila! You have a great work space.
As you walk down the hallway, you will find a brand new bathroom with walk-in shower. Then, you arrive at the restful bedroom. Curl up in bed and watch your favorite movie!
Everything you need is waiting for you at the Suite at the House of L.
Accommodation Highlights for Suite at House of L:
- Private apartment with Private Entrance - lower level of home
- Brand new Granite Kitchen with full size refrigerator, microwave, stove top, and coffee maker
- Open living space with couch & coffee table – coffee table converts into either eating height or desk height
- Dining space for 2 at the breakfast bar
- Cozy suite with Queen size bed
- All new Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Free Hi-Speed WiFi
- Large Flat Screen Smart TV
- Walk to Shops, Parks, Restaurants, and local hospitals
- Walk to Public Transportation: subway and bus stops
- 2.5 miles to Encore, the Luxury Resort & Casino – take the free boat launch to downtown Boston!
- Private off-street parking for 1 car
- Air Conditioning - mounted room air conditioner for bedroom.
- Ceilings are 6 feet 10 inches high.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Maximum Occupancy – 2):
Light & Bright Bedroom (Sleeping Capacity – 2)
- Queen bed
- 2 Bedside Tables with Lamps
- Large Smart TV
- Air conditioner
- Fully furnished with dining accouterments
- Small appliances include Keurig coffee maker & blender
- Full size fridge, microwave, & 2-burner induction stove top
- Granite breakfast peninsula with 2 adjustable bar stools
Living Room & Workspace
- Side tables
- Convertible coffee table – raises to be a desk or table
- Upper floors of home are occupied by full-time residents.
- For guest and resident safety, Suite at House of L has exterior cameras recording.
Boston perfectly blends the historical with the contemporary. Options for entertainment are endless - from historical tours, trails, & artifacts; from mainstream to eclectic theatre; from classical to inspirational architecture; from local classic fare to new creations dining.
Each season brings its unique events and specialties enjoyed by locals and travelers alike. Popular annual events and festivals include 1st Night, the Marathon, Harborfest, Head of the Charles & more!
Boston's Emerald Necklace rings the city with parks! Sail along the Charles. Jog along the Esplanade. Splash in the Rose Kennedy Greenway!
Boston is truly a walking city- absolutely no need for a car. Public transportation is convenient. Pedicabs, taxis and bike rentals are readily available. The best way to enjoy this compact, friendly city is to take to the streets - walk, explore, and then relax with a beverage!
Savor the Boston experience, and you’ll start planning your next visit before you l
About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
- Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
- The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, a luxury Pack-n-Play or other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084