The Love Nest is full of magick to enhance love in your life. A stay at Love Nest is an experience, not just a stunning accommodation. Your experience begins with where you are staying: the home of Lorelei - Salem's Love Witch above a Landmark Location, Crow Haven Corner.
Lorelei's home is infused with magick; she believes that with every reading, magick happens. As a world-famous, gifted reader, Loralei combines magick and advisement on love, health, and wealth. Lorelei's specialty is love. Her fame caught the attention of The Bachelorette. The Bachelorette, sought Lorelei to perform her famous Apple Spell. The Apple Spell & Lorelei were recently featured in on the Bachelorette!
Each New Moon, Lorelei creates and infuses love potions and MoJo bags using her special magick - Lorelei's creations are exclusively available at Crow Haven Corner.
Your visit begins with a warm witch's welcome and a magical gift, a custom-crafted MoJo bag from Lorelei. Your magical stay continues with a Love Ceremony and a Psychic Reading. The Love Ceremony enhances the love in your life. The ceremony is for all kinds of love: the love between a parent and child, the love between an intimate couple, the love of undying friendship. Couldn't we all use more love in our lives?
After your welcome, please schedule your other Love Ceremony and Psychic Reading with Crow Haven Corner Then, ascend the stairway to your accommodations: the two bedrooms with private bath of the Love Nest. Each room is distinctively designed to honor magical women.
The Goddess Room enwraps you in the elegance of Egypt. Golden trim, gold-leaf wallpaper, elegant Egyptian furnishings - you have stepped into the world of Cleopatra enhanced for love. The elegantly dressed queen bed beckons. Sip your morning coffee in an Egyptian throne. Pay homage to your ancestors at the Egyptian altar. The Goddess Room surrounds you with magick: Spirit Balls protect against unkind spirits; Cobra Lamps enhance your personal power; Goddess of Love, Venus, protects you.
The Mermaid Room immerses you in the soothing sea. Surrounded by sea tones & sparkling lights, one feels like a mermaid swimming among sea creatures: star fish, sea horses, and sand dollars. The feeling of water is so profound, one might splash into the queen bed. Sip your morning coffee at the bistro set and breathe in the essence of the spirit tree. The Mermaid Room immerses you in magick as well.
While magick and elegance abound in the Love Nest, guests also enjoy modern technology with a large screen (55 inch) smart TV in each room and high-speed WiFi.
Heart of Salem: the Love Nest is the heart of Salem in many ways. As a center for love - Lorelei, The Love Witch's - essence of love enwraps you here. At the center of the city: the accommodations (above Crow Haven Corner) are in the very center of Salem. As a center for saving animals - your Love Nest hostess is the founder and force behind Salem Saves Animals.
This Landmark Location is within 5 minutes walk of all the major Salem attractions: Witch Museum, Witch's Walk, and Peabody Essex Museum.
The Love Witch of Salem, Lorelei: The magical stay at the Love Nest is enriched by your hostess: The Love Witch, Lorelei. Lorelei, the Love Witch? Yes! Have you seen The Bachelorette - during one of the visits to family, Lorelei blessed the couple with her famous Apple Ceremony. Lorelai shares her wisdom and showcases her magic in many places: you can find her on First Look, James Martin’s American Adventures, CNN, Boston Globe, CI News, ABC, Salem News, The Wall Street Journal, and more!
- The Love Nest is part of a home where rescued dogs thrive. Guests should expect to interact with these special fur babies; a love of dogs will enhance your experience.
- Being in the center of a vibrant city, Love Nest guests should expect urban sounds throughout the day and night.
- Guests will schedule their Love Ceremony & Psychic Reading with the staff at Crow Haven Corner.
- Please know this is an adults only accommodation. Why? The historical home has colonial era stairs which are steeper and narrower than modern standards. Accommodations are on the 3rd floor in an urban center. Rescue dogs require patience.
Love Nest Accommodation Highlights
- Landmark Location above Crow Haven Corner - walk to everything
- Magical gifts included: Warm Witch's Welcome, exclusive Lorelei MoJo Bag, and Private Psychic Reading with a Crow Haven Psychic
- Elegant, Stunning Décor
- Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Coffee (Keurig) and sweetener
- Each bedroom has:
--- Queen bed with bedside tables and lamps
--- Huge closets
--- Seating area
--- Big Screen TV
- Full Bathroom with shower/tub combination.
Disinfecting Included: Reservations include a Disinfecting Fog Treatment. Please know that Guests can choose to opt out of this service. Please contact host, and we will deduct the amount from your reservation.
Salem is a historic, coastal city, located in Boston's' North Shore. A bedrock of New England history, Salem is considered one of the most significant seaports in Puritan American history. Salem's cultural identity reflects its role in the infamous Salem witch trials of 1692; Witch logos adorn Salem police cars, taxis, magazines, & newspapers.
The city is home to the House of the Seven Gables, Salem State University, the headquarters of Salem Willows Park, Pioneer Village, Salem Maritime National Historic Site, and the Peabody Essex Museum. It also features two historic residential neighborhoods, the Federal Street District and the Charter Street Historic District. Salem is a residential and tourist area which includes the neighborhoods of Salem Neck, Downtown Salem District, The Point, South Salem and North Salem, Witchcraft Heights, Pickering Wharf, and the McIntire Historic District (named after Salem's famous architect and carver Samuel McIntire).
About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
- Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
- The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, a luxury Pack-n-Play or other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (978) 737-7084