|Main Floor Bedroom Full|
|Upper Floor Queen Bedroom Queen|
|Upper Floor Queen Master Queen|
Great town home, new floors and paint, updated pictures coming soon
Beautiful, newly renovated and newly painted 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom townhome in Little Harbor Resort. Your vacation spot offers you canal side views to relax & watch the boats pass by; During viewing season, you may even see a dolphin or manatee from the King Bedroom balcony.
Enjoy your next vacation in this Charming Canal Side Town Home located in the quaint bayside community of Little Harbor.
Appointed with unique decorations added to the necessities, you will more than enjoy your stay. The location of this Town Home is easy walking distance to the Resort's Private Beach, Restaurants and Pool.
The open and spacious Living Area offers you comfortable Leather Seating, Unique wall decorations and a Flat Screen Smart TV for those relaxing times during your busy vacation.
The Dining Area has seating for Four (4) and Breakfast Bar seating for Three (3). The fashionable Dining Room Area offers not only comfort but again, that Canal View!
The spacious and very modern Kitchen offers you Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops and plenty of small appliances & cooking gadgets. You will have all the cookware, dinnerware and flatware you could need are available to make a great family meal or just a quick snack before you head to the Resort’s private beach.
There is so much to discover and enjoy in this beautiful home; you will have to visit again to see it all!
The Bedroom and Bathroom Layout is as follows:
Main Floor –
Shared Hall Full Bath w/Shower & Tub Combination
Full Bedroom w/Flat Screen TV (Faces Street Side)
Upper Floor –
Queen Bedroom w/Flat Screen TV, Walk In Closet, Street Side Balcony
Shared Hall Bath w/Shower & Tub Combination
Queen Master Bedroom w/En-Suite Bathroom Flat Screen TV, Canal Side Balcony
En-Suite Bathroom to Queen Master Bedroom w/Garden Tub and Walk In Shower
Additional Amenities found in this Town Home:
Contact Free Check In and Check Out
Cable and Streaming Viewing Options
New, Upgraded Furniture Throughout the Home
Entire Home Newly Painted With Specialty Paint Colors in Each Room
Newly Installed Laminate Flooring
Window Dressing in Some Rooms
Ceiling Fans Throughout
Quality Bedding, Linens & Towels
Unique Wall Décor & Knick Knacks
Granite Counter Tops and Sink Tops
Vaulted Ceiling in Master Bedroom
Full Size Washer & Dryer
And Much More!
(Please Note: New Home Construction is occurring behind one Marina. You may encounter construction noise during daytime hours. Thank you.)
Guest Review -
Although the weather did not cooperate with us, our accommodations were excellent. Loved this townhome as well as the resort. We were a little disappointed that the bar and restaurant closed so early - 10 pm. But overall our experience was great. Jeanie J.
Little Harbor Beach Resort and Marina is a Caribbean-style island resort located on the south shore of Tampa Bay.
- Cypress Creek Golf Course, 36 holes of championship golf, 8 miles away.
- Two restaurants overlooking the beach, the Mangroves Restaurant features Caribbean cuisine. Sunset Grille & Lounge offers light meals.
- A beach side Tiki bar with live entertainment.
- The resort offers three deep-water marinas with a total of 330 boat slips, fuel dock, a bait and tackle store, boat ramp launch and boat trailer parking.
- Jet ski's, Kayaks, fishing boats are available for rental.
- A 250-foot fishing pier is on the premises. Fishing charters are available for a fee.
- Private one-half mile beach with chaise lounges and umbrellas available for rent.
- A river side pool with a spa tub with lounge chairs, shaded shaded with umbrellas and Hooks Bar and Grill.
- A shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, beach volleyball, a basketball court and a playground are also on site
Thank you for your review Jeanie, we have shared with our team and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you.