Book this great town home today. Updated pictures and property description coming soon!
This beautifully decorated 2-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse is nestled in the charming
bayside community of Little Harbor Beach Resort & Club located on South Tampa Bay in
Ruskin, Florida between Tampa-St. Pete, and Sarasota.
Your vacation home will delight with its stunning views overlooking the protected mangrove forest and the quiet canal that leads directly out to Tampa Bay. Wildlife abounds around the canal including manatees, ospreys, herons, pelicans, schools of fish, and an occasional dolphin. Your own private water and nature oasis!!
With a total of 4 balconies to choose from, imagine starting your day enjoying a cup of coffee watching the vibrant colors of sunrise play across the sky or after a day on the soft white sands of the private resort beach, sipping a refreshing beverage while the sunset paints a real-life postcard in front of your eyes.
The location of this Townhome is easy walking distance to the Resort's Private Beach, Sunset Bar and Grill with it’s happening Tiki Bar and nightly live entertainment, Hook’s Waterfront Bar and Grill, which is on the peaceful inter-coastal waterway, and many other resort amenities for you to enjoy including; the large heated swimming pool and hot tub, basketball court, beach volley ball courts, shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, playground, private kayak launch, beach chairs and umbrellas, and two fully equipped Marina’s with docking. Fishing charters, Jet skis, Kayaks and Fishing Boats are available for rental.
The open and spacious Living Area features modern, comfortable modern Furniture, Pull Out Sofa for One Guest, Flat Screen TV and two Side Chairs. A Canal Side Balcony featuring Patio seating to enjoy the Manatees, passing boats and Dolphins from time to time.
The Dining Area has seating for Four (4) and Breakfast Bar seating for Two (2) you can also sidle up to.
The modern, spacious and fully stocked Kitchen offers Stainless Steel Appliances, Small Appliances, ample Cookware, Dinnerware and Flatware. There's everything you need to make a great family meal or just a quick snack before you head to the Resort’s private beach.
The Bedroom and Bathroom Layout is as follows:
Main Floor –
- Shared Hall Half Bath
- Twin Size Sofa Sleeper
Upper Floor –
- Queen Bedroom, with Flat Screen Smart TV
- Queen Master Bedroom, with a Flat Screen Smart TV, Gorgeous Canal View Private Balcony
- Hall Shared Full Bathroom w/Shower & Tub Combination
Additional Amenities found in this Town Home:
- Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calling and Cable Package
- Ceiling fans Throughout
- All 4 balconies are furnished
- New, Upgraded Furniture Throughout the Home
- Quality Bedding, Linens & Towels
- Beach Towels provided
- Hangers, Iron & Ironing Board
- Board Games and Cards to enjoy some family time
- Beach/Coastal themed Wall Décor & Knick Knacks to get you in the mood to vacay
- Laminate Flooring Throughout Home
- Walk-In Closets in All Bedrooms
- Hangers, Iron & Ironing Board
- Vaulted Ceiling in Queen
- New Full Size Front-Loading Washer & Dryer
- All Major Kitchen Appliances
And Much More!
Guest Review -
Beautiful place! We were so happy with our stay. A great place for kids as there is the beach, pool, 2 restaurants, playground, basketball court, tennis court, and large space to play soccer all right on the resort! We saw so much beautiful wildlife just sitting on the back porch overlooking the inlet! We definitely would stay here again! Absolutely wonderful place and the condo is decorated beautifully. Phillip S.
Very nice complex, felt safe & parking at the unit was easy! Unit was well appointed, clean, great appliances & plenty of outdoor seating. Great pool & we liked that the management checked fobs to ensure only registered guests were in the pool. Beach on property with chair & water sports rentals. Hooks was great for poolside snacks & drinks. Sunset Grill is right on the water, attentive staff & food was delicious! Debra T.
Little Harbor Beach Resort and Marina is a Caribbean-style island resort located on the south shore of Tampa Bay.
- Cypress Creek Golf Course, 36 holes of championship golf, 8 miles away.
- Two restaurants overlooking the beach, the Mangroves Restaurant features Caribbean cuisine. Sunset Grille & Lounge offers light meals.
- A beach side Tiki bar with live entertainment.
- The resort offers three deep-water marinas with a total of 330 boat slips, fuel dock, a bait and tackle store, boat ramp launch and boat trailer parking.
- Jet ski's, Kayaks, fishing boats are available for rental.
- A 250-foot fishing pier is on the premises. Fishing charters are available for a fee.
- Private one-half mile beach with chaise lounges and umbrellas available for rent.
- A river side pool with a spa tub with lounge chairs, shaded shaded with umbrellas and Hooks Bar and Grill.
- A shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, beach volleyball, a basketball court and a playground are also on site
Thank you for your review Debra we have shared with our team and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you.
Thank you for review Phillip we have shared with our team and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you