Let iTrip® Beaches of Sarasota help plan your getaway.
Whether your family is looking for a beach destination vacation, or culture and nightlife, iTrip Beaches of Sarasota can help with your dream vacation and provide a rental that suits your needs.
Venture from your Sarasota County Beaches vacation rental, and see some of the finest, whitest sand in the country, according to the Travel Channel. The Siesta Key area is home three beaches: Siesta Beach, Crescent Beach and Turtle Beach. While at the beach, our guests enjoy water recreation including boating and skiing, parasailing, fishing, cruises, snorkeling, kayaking, and more.
Located south of Tampa, Siesta Key and Venice offer a variety of things to do and see. A vacation in Siesta Key and Venice will provide your family a trip of a lifetime in one of the most renowned Florida vacation destinations. The Siesta Key area has received numerous accolades including:
- Siesta Beach: Travelers' Choice Award for Best Beaches, TripAdvisor
- Venice, Florida: Top 10 Seaside Town in America, Coastal Living
- Sports-Friendliest Vacation Destination, SportsEvents Magazine
- Top 10 Small Cities for Art Lovers, TravelNerd
- Top 10 Family Beaches, National Geographic Travel
Off the beach, the Siesta Key area features museums, parks and entertainment venues, perfect for evenings out or exploring the town. Here are some top attractions and things to do in Siesta Key and Venice:
- The Ringling Museum and Ca d'Zan Mansion
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Sarasota National Cemetery
- Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium
- Myakka River State Park
- Ed Smith Stadium
- Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary
- Marietta Museum-Art and Whimsy
- Unconditional Surrender Sculpture
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens
- Sarasota Classic Car Museum
- Sarasota Opera
- Florida Studio Theatre
- Venice Fishing Pier
- Venice Theatre
- Brohard Paw Park
- Venice Area Audubon Society
- Ideal Classic Cars Museum and Showroom
- Cabaret of Magic Variety Arts Theater
Visit the blog to learn more about in Siesta Key, Sarasota and Venice. You'll find articles on the best restaurants, activities and travel tips.