NEWLY RENOVATED & GORGEOUS CONDO!!....Siesta Breakers Beach Resort on Siesta Key is a GREAT choice for your Florida Beach vacation! Why!? This is a Gated Complex with a private beach with private access on famous Crescent Beach. Plenty of white quartz, powdery soft shoreline to stroll along while picking up shells. If feeling adventurous, rent jet skis or charter a boat for the afternoon. It's all at your fingertips and you get to decide! If you prefer a quiet beach get-a-way, then relax under an umbrella on the beach with your favorite book whilst the echos of gentle ocean waves melt away any of life's worries. The ease provided to witness spectacular nightly sunsets will surely bring a true sense of "everything will be alright".... Hang out at the large heated community swimming pool just steps from the Gulf or play a round of tennis on one of two hard courts with a community BBQ grill & picnic table nearby. Leave your vehicle under the covered parking and walk to many great cafes & shops...all within walking distance or catch the free shuttle to take you where you'd like to go! So much to do and explore on Siesta Key!!
NEWLY RENOVATED CONDO HIGHLIGHTS:
Pool/Gulf Views from Condo
Private Full Size W/D
Fully Stocked Kitchen Stainless & Quartz (no food items)
Master King/Ensuite Bath/Custom Closet
Guest Bedroom Twin Beds (Walk-in Closet)
Trash Chute on Each Floor
Private Fast WiFi & Cable Incl.
3 Smart TV's
2 Beach Chairs, 1 Umbrella & 4 Beach Towels Incl.
SIESTA BREAKER'S HIGHLIGHTS:
Elevator & Stairs Building (2nd Floor)
Luggage Carts Available
Gated Complex (code)
Private Beach/Code Access
Assigned Covered Parking (no trailers, jet skies, golf carts, etc)
Heated Swimming Pool Facing Gulf
2 Lighted Tennis Courts w/BBQ
Clubhouse/Resttooms Near the Pool
Outdoor Shower at Both Beach & Pool
This two bedroom, two bath, 2nd floor end unit condo is NEWLY RENOVATED and ready for you. You have a full size kitchen with new cabinets, newer LG stainless appliances to make homemade meals during your stay. High end stainless LG appliances including a built-in microwave & 3 door refrigerator/freezer plus plenty of dishes, cups and silverware. No food items are included. At the end of the kitchen is a set of LG full size washer and dryer in white for your convenience. The new flooring throughout the unit is both wood laminate and new carpet in the master. The closet by the entryway is the "fun closet". It contains 2 beach chairs an umbrella. Beach towels are included as well for you to use.
The LIVING ROOM has a newer LG large Smart TV with Xfinity cable and apps available. Just login to your favorite Netflix show and enjoy with the whole gang or leave the TV off for during your stay....up to you, it's your choice! You'll love the new leather corner sofa that seats several adults easily. It's decorated beautifully with beach blue pillows and soft, cuddly blankets. No sitting on the furniture with suntan lotions & oils, please!! We've provide you with twin sheets to cover when needed.
Bedrooms: Master has a new King bed with a new work desk placed at the window with views of the pool & gulf!! The ensuite bath is all new!! Tiled shower with a new curtain (custom doors will be added soon) separate his/her vanities to make getting ready in the evening faster & convenient. New carpet in the master. There is one closet available with custom shelves and racks to hang your vacation clothes. The GUEST bedroom has two new twin beds and tile flooring, new Smart LG TV mounted in the corner of the room plus there's a large walk-in closet (pic to come soon). The GUEST BATH is right around the corner from the bedroom and close to the kitchen. It's newly updated with a gorgeous tiled shower/tub and sliding doors.
This is a brand new unit and the owners want it to stay in nice shape. Please do not place any hot pans on the quartz counters. Hot plates have been provided to use. Please also do not sit on the furniture when wearing suntan lotions or oils that can rub off. We have provided some sheets to put down on the couches to protect them if needed. Suntan lotions will permanently damage the brand new leather sofa.
NO PETS, NO SMOKING. Prefer adults only as the furniture is all high end and brand new. No children please. Maximum occupancy 4. Rental registration form required before check in.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
The complex has pest control service the first Wednesday of every month. Roof tile replacement is scheduled for September. Completion date is not yet determined as its weather permitting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.