Bay Tree Club is a premier beach property on the south end of Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida, located on the Gulf of Mexico with a private beach and private beach access to Turtle Beach. Situated on the top floor (5), this updated gorgeous condo has 2 beautifully furnished bedrooms with 2 ensuite full baths. The sensational views of the Gulf of Mexico are coupled with sea breezes from the bay. This property does not allow last minute bookings. Please allow 10 days between booking and arrival because we need to turn in a very short application for you and approval takes 10 days.
Building A sits on a private beach. This pristine, quiet and naturally beautiful property is a gem. No hassle of getting to the beach—since you are there in every respect. In the unit, you see over the turquoise waters and down below you experience the sand and surf up close. If you prefer, unwind at the heated pool where there are plenty of deck chairs for you to relax upon. Bay Tree has docks available should you want to bring your own boat or go fishing or kayaking. Across the street is the other building that resides on the bay with another heated community pool and lovely grounds to explore.
Should you want to grill out in the evenings, there is a community grill on the grounds with picnic style seating where you can enjoy a meal outside soaking up the incredible ocean views. There also is a dedicated storage cabana which holds beach chairs, umbrellas, 2 boogie boards, etc.. for a fun day playing in the sand and picking up shells. Snorkel gear is NOT included. The cabana makes hauling beach stuff easy. No lugging! If you are lucky you may spot one of the many turtles that live on the Bay Tree property.
This beachside two bedroom condo has over 1100 heated sqft, is updated, open and bright. The lanai with tremendous ocean views has wide plank wood tile flooring (throughout the whole unit), ceiling fan with lighting, high-end custom blinds, two chaise loungers with a small table and on the other end two directors chairs with a table for plenty of seating for all to enjoy incredible sunsets. The lanai can be enjoyed with A/C or open up the second layer of sliding doors and let the fresh air in. You don't have to worry about bugs as it's screened!
From the lanai there is another set of sliders that open up into the living room. You will find it comfortably furnished with an L-shaped sofa (queen sleeper) & chaise lounge that comfortably seats 3 adults. In addition, there are two cushioned chairs for two more to enjoy the 55" flat screen TV including cable and WiFi throughout the unit. The walls are covered with colorful pieces of original art!
The very spacious, well stocked new gourmet kitchen has everything you need for the chef in your group to whip up your favorite seafood dish. There is plenty of granite stone counter space available including a large granite topped island with extra seating for 2. The appliances are stainless which includes side by side stainless refrigerator with front door access to water/ice, stainless and black 5 burner glass top and oven with a built-in microwave, two coffee machines (Keurig and drip), stainless dishwasher, stainless kitchen sink with disposal, pull down sprayer and soap dispenser. There is a large dining table for 6 right off the kitchen which will make after meal clean up, quick and easy.
Open up the pocket doors to the second bedroom which has a small 30" flat screen TV, 2 night stands with reading lights, lots of closet space, wide plank flooring and a lovely Queen bed with new Serta mattress. This bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom which includes a newly tiled glass door step-in shower with handheld sprayer, solid stone counter and a Kohler water closet.
The master bedroom, located off the living room has amazing views of the ocean and beach. New king size Bellagio mattress has an extra pillow topper for pressure point relief. The linen duvet and euro shams are the finest quality fabric. If you want to sleep in, remember to close those blinds and the black-out linen drapes for maximum darkness. Enjoy the 48" Samsung flat screen, cable, ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combo, large tile walls, tile flooring and solid stone counter. A hairdryer, curling iron and flat iron are provided for your stay. This room has a large ceiling fan and a smaller circulating fan. Bring your whole wardrobe if you like because in addition to the walk-in closet, there is a large dresser for your convenience.
The complex washer and dryer is conveniently located only steps down the hallway. Each floor has one coin operated washer and dryer if you desire to do laundry during your stay. (No In-Unit W/D)
No driving required.
Have a boat? There is a slip available to accommodate a 26' boat. Contact us for pricing and a separate agreement.
Many complexes do not allow motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
No smoking inside the unit and no pets allowed.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.