**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
It’s the perfect location in the Biltmore area close to freeways, Sky Harbor Airport, Shopping at Fashion Park Mall, Camelback Esplanade and Old Town Scottsdale so come explore all that Scottsdale has to offer including Golf, Dining, Shopping, Hiking, Spring training and so much more!
Our comfortable condo is just what you need whether it’s for business or pleasure close by are grocery stores, Starbucks, Java coffee shop and great restaurants. It features 2 bedrooms, 2 bath and is in a gated community with an underground reserved parking spot with elevator access plus a community pool (heated October- April) hot tub, BBQ grills, & fitness center.
-Keurig Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Seating up to 6
-Queen size bed
-50" Smart TV
w/ Youtube TV Live
-Private bathroom with single sinks and tub/shower combo
-2 Full size beds
-Full size Washer and dryer
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-Youtube TV Live
-Iron & Ironing board
-Parking: Under Ground Garage parking for 1 with elevator access plus additional uncovered parking on a first come, first serve basis
You will feel right at home as you walk in the door. The living room features a sofa, two chairs, and a 60" Smart Roku TV with Youtube TV Live and a balcony with outdoor dining. Just off the living room is the dining area seating for 6 at the hightop table and a fully equipped kitchen with what you need to prepare your meals during your stay including a traditional coffee maker, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, stove/oven, utensils, and cookware.
The master bedroom features a queen size bed, a love seat, walk-in closet, Smart 50” Roku TV with Youtube TV Live to watch your favorite shows and a private master bathroom with a single sink and tub/shower combo. The guest bedroom has 2 full size beds, walk in closet and direct access to the balcony. The Guest bathroom has tub/shower combo and single sink. There isn't any reason to take home dirty clothes because there is a full size washer and dryer inside the unit for your convenience!
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*No Pets Allowed
*No Parties or Events allowed
This property cannot be used for purposes identified in the City of Phoenix Ordinance Section 10-195(c). The City of Phoenix short-term registration number for this property is: 2023001091.
The Owner, renter, and the guest may be liable for up to $2,000 to cover the costs of police response to the property pursuant to section 2-22 of the Phoenix City Code.
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 4 6 1 8 6 5
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions day including:
Golf at Starfire Golf Club
Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
Scottsdale Segway Tours
Free Fun! Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You may choose to go to the Phoenix Zoo in the morning then golf at lunch and then Medieval times that evening. Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays 28 nights or more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
- The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
- No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
- No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
- Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
- Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
- All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234