Bring your boat! Rare find on Lafitte Cove. This spacious single family home is directly on the water. The house has a covered boat dock with boat lift. It can accommodate boats up to 24 feet without a tower. Upon entering the home you are greeted with a unique tropical themed foyer that you won’t find anywhere else! Head upstairs to the over-sized dining area and immediately look out onto the calm waters of Lafitte Cove. Fully equipped chefs kitchen is light and bright with plenty of space for the whole family. There is a large balcony off of the living/dining area with fantastic water views, the perfect spot for outdoor meals! There are three spacious bedrooms on this level with a large and updated bathroom. Head up the spiral staircase to a dreamy master suite! This over-sized suite features a king size bed, full bathroom, a desk, wet bar with a refrigerator, and your very own balcony! Outside of the home you’ll find a great covered patio right on the cove. Bring your fishing poles and wet a line from the newly renovated dock. This home is a 5 minute walk to the famous Peg Leg Pete’s!! Make sure to get some crab legs and maybe a Bushwhacker too! You can’t beat the location of this home! The white, sugary sands of Pensacola beach are a 5 minute walk from the house! Book your trip now to enjoy everything this unique home has to offer!
We look forward to seeing you soon!.
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
Great for families!
**Guests have access to the entire house except the garage. This space is used for owner storage.**
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Bedroom #1 - King bed
Bedroom #2 - King bed
Bedroom #3 - Queen bed
Bedroom #4 - Full futon
- Big screen TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Dinnerware for 8
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 updated full bathrooms
- Water front
- New private dock
- Covered boat lift. Accommodates up to a 24 ft. boat
- Multiple balconies and outdoor space
- Great water views
- Huge master suite
- Large spacious home
- Multiple outdoor areas
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- Non smoking residence
- No events or parties
- 8 person occupancy strictly enforced at all times
- Must be 25 years old to reserve house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the unit the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit. NO GRILLING is allowed in any of the covered areas. Grills may only be used in open air areas at least 30 feet or more away from the building.
No open flames (i.e., candle burning) are permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
No pets are allowed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. Pets on the property subject the tenant to a $500 fine (pre-approved service dogs are exceptions).
The maximum number of occupants allowed per property is listed in the property description. Maximum capacity applies to any given time, such as during a gathering of people at the property that includes guests that are not staying overnight. If the maximum capacity has been exceeded, occupancy may be terminated without refund.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, toilet paper, and soap is provided. There is a one-time cleaning fee charged at the time of booking. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. Evidence of smoking in the house subjects the tenant to a $500 fine.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Exceeding the sleeping capacity of maximum occupancy, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties, and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
None of iTrip Vacations, Vay Cay Rentals, LLC, or the Owner of the premises assume any liability for (i) loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property that occurs during their stay on the premises; (ii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, internet service, electricity or plumbing or (iii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from or due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the Agent and the Agent will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to, heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, internet/WIFI, and stereos.
Agent may utilize electronic monitoring equipment at the property to ensure that noise and occupancy limits are observed and that no events or parties are held on the property.
1. Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, staying at an iTrip Franchisee property, under this plan, you will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $1,475.00 aggregate per stay.
2. Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following: • Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest • Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit. • Damage from theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly". • Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest. • Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. • Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
3. Definitions: • "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $1,475.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above. • "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost. • "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
6. Fee: $59.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $1,475.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 433-6151