Introducing one of Pensacola Beach's elite vacation rentals "Palacio de Panferio". This custom built Mediterranean Estate is unlike any other property on Santa Rosa Island. As soon as you pull into the private stone driveway you'll feel how special this place really is. The breezeway leads to a backyard oasis made for entertaining. The gorgeous 12,000 gallon custom infinity pool and hot tub. This pool is everything! There is a new bar overlooking the pool, just inside the sliding garage doors that features a huge flat screen TV, cornhole boards, and pool table. On the other side is a huge custom built pergola with comfortable high end furnishings that is perfect for afternoon cocktails. Step through the gate to your own private Sound-side beach and 300 foot flow through dock. Enjoy a day full of fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking, or just floating around. Rinse off at the convenient outdoor shower. Bring your own boat or jet skis and tie up to the large dock. Cook for the family on the Big Green Egg.
There are also two fully loaded golf carts included with the home rental! They have LED lights, a sound system, and seating for 4. Perfect for driving over to the Gulf or your favorite restaurants! *Waiver required before use.*
Enter the home through the front door in the breezeway. Step into the spacious foyer with custom tile floors, custom iron handrails, and an elevator for your use. Take the elevator or the stairs to the main floor of the home where you will find the living, kitchen, and dining areas. The living area is spacious and has panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Sound. There are two beautiful couches, a fireplace, a large flat screen TV, and a bar with seating for 6. Off of the living area is a balcony facing the water! The dining area features a large dining table with seating for 8. It is also completely open to the chef's kitchen. The kitchen features Italian granite countertops, custom soft close cabinetry, sub zero refrigerator and freezer, wine refrigerator, ice maker, and a 6 burner gas range! This kitchen has everything you could ever need and more! The main floor also features a laundry room, half bathroom and the expansive primary suite. The primary suite features a king size bed, full wet bar with mini fridge and a flat screen TV. There is also a balcony looking directly over the pool and the Santa Rosa Sound. The bathroom features a fully tiled rain shower and a huge soaking tub as well as separate vanities and a bidet. Head upstairs to the 3rd floor where you will find 3 bedrooms, 2 gorgeous full bathrooms, and a half bath! The first bedroom features a queen size bed with memory foam pillow top and incredible views of the water through the panoramic windows with motorized blinds and access to two separate balconies. The second bedroom features a queen size bed and a twin bed with trundle as well as a balcony overlooking the sound and the pool! These two rooms share an incredibly spacious and updated bathroom with a fully tiled shower and oversized sink and vanity. The third bedroom upstairs features a custom bunk bed unlike any you've ever seen! This adorable room features 4 twin size beds and two full size beds with sleeping room for 8! Your kids will love this Blue Angel themed bedroom! This room also features it's own private bathroom with a fully tiled shower and large vanity as well as balcony access, a 60 inch flat screen TV, and an Xbox!
Palacio de Panferio is the ultimate Pensacola Beach experience, book your stay today for vacation of a lifetime!
4 Bedrooms / 3 Full Baths & 3 Half Baths / Sleeps 16
Great for weddings and events. Additional event fee applies. Please reach out for more information.
Bedroom #1 - King bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen bed
Bedroom #3 - Queen bed and Twin bed with Twin trundle
Bedroom #4 - Queen bunk bed and 2 Twin bunk beds (6 beds total)
- Big screen smart TVs with AT&T Stream
- Big Green Egg grill
- 6 Burner gas hood range system
- Italian granite in the kitchen
- Full size washer and dryer
- Keurig coffee maker
- Convection oven
- Built-in wine cooler
- Beach towels
- Kitchen stocked with cooking essentials
- Water front
- Large private dock
- Huge infinity pool (extra charge for heating)
- Hot tub
- Huge master suite
- Outdoor shower
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- No smoking or vaping inside
- Must be 25 years old to reserve house and we require one member of the party over 25 to be at the unit the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the house and contents. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
- This home has multiple outdoor cameras for security purposes.
- There are no recording devices inside the home.
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the home or garage. NO GRILLING is allowed in any of the covered areas. Grills may only be used in open air areas at least 30 feet or more away from the building. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
No pets are allowed. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. Pets on the property subject the tenant to a $500 fine (pre-approved service dogs are exceptions).
The maximum number of occupants allowed per property is listed in the property description. Maximum capacity applies to guests that are staying overnight. If the overnight maximum capacity has been exceeded, occupancy may be terminated without refund. If you are planning a wedding or event and plan to exceed the occupancy levels during this time, you must let management know beforehand.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, toilet paper, and soap is provided. There is a one-time cleaning fee charged at the time of booking. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
NO SMOKING INSIDE
Smoking or vaping inside is strictly prohibited. You are welcome to smoke outside. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking inside is found. Evidence of smoking in the home subjects the tenant to a $500 fine.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Exceeding the sleeping capacity of maximum occupancy, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties, and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
None of iTrip Vacations, Vay Cay Rentals, LLC, or the Owner of the premises assume any liability for (i) loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property that occurs during their stay on the premises; (ii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, internet service, electricity or plumbing or (iii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from or due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the Agent and the Agent will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to, heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, internet/WIFI, and stereos.
Agent may utilize electronic monitoring equipment at the property to ensure that noise and occupancy limits are observed and that no events or parties are held on the property.
The owners of the premises furnish linens and towels to Tenant. Any lost or damaged linens will be deducted from Tenant's deposit. An initial supply of paper products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need.
All vehicles are parked at the risk of the Tenant. iTrip Vacations shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the property.
1. Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, staying at an iTrip Franchisee property, under this plan, you will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $1,475.00 aggregate per stay.
2. Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following: • Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest • Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit. • Damage from theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly". • Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest. • Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. • Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
3. Definitions: • "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $1,475.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above. • "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost. • "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
6. Fee: $59.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $1,475.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 433-6151