Welcome to Backyard Beach Barbecue!
Introducing North Pensacola's newest, quintessential vacation rental on the market! Situated under the cover of gigantic mature oak trees in the Whisper Way neighborhood sits this gorgeous pool home that is perfect for your whole crew. This home is less that five minutes to Interstate 10 and just off of beautiful Scenic Highway. Convenient to the airport and Pensacola Beach, with all of the amenities of home. Come experience this home and you'll bring your family back year after year.
This huge 4 bedroom, 3 bath home boasts over 3,000 square feet of space. The living room features huge tall ceilings, an oversized leather sectional, and a large flat screen smart TV. The large dining room connects to the fabulous, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and high-end commercial grade stainless steel appliances. As an added bonus, there is a huge game room that the kids will absolutely love. There is another sectional couch and smart TV along with a poker table, air hockey, and a gigantic chalk board. The bedrooms are split with the huge primary king suite and another queen bedroom downstairs. Upstairs you will find two more bedrooms connected with a Jack & Jill bathroom. One bedroom with a king bed and crib and the other with two twin bunk beds. Every bedroom comes with a mounted smart TV for entertainment. There is plenty of space for large families or two families coming together.
The backyard is the stuff dreams are made of. Just off the living room are 3 sets of French doors that lead directly out to the covered patio where you will find outdoor dining, a Big Green Egg, a hammock, fire pit, and corn hole boards. Oh yeah, and the gorgeous private in-ground pool. You will not want to leave the back yard and why would you. On the side of the house there is a huge driveway with ample space for multiple vehicles, a boat trailer, or even an RV.
Bring the whole family to your new home away from home in lovely Pensacola!
Bring your furry guests along on your trip since it is also pet friendly. *Note - all dogs must be disclosed and approved* There is a non refundable $100 pet fee for each pet. This fee will be added to the booking after the reservation is made. We reserve the right to restrict size and/or quantities of pets.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10
Great for families!
Bedroom #1 - King bed
Bedroom #2 - Queen bed
Bedroom #3 - King bed and crib
Bedroom #4 - 2 Twin bunk beds
- Private, in ground pool (not heated)
- Big screen smart TVs
- Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Commercial refrigerator and freezer
- Big Green Egg
- Fire pit with marshmallow/hot dog forks
- Keurig and drip coffee maker
- Dinnerware for 10
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen stocked with cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3 full bathrooms
- Large open lot
- Fully fenced back yard
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Huge master suite
- Large spacious home
- Huge back patio
- Dog door to back yard off laundry room
- 5 Miles to PNS Airport
- 11 Miles to downtown Pensacola
- 15 Miles to Pensacola Beach
- 20 Miles to NAS
- Deadbolt Lock
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First-Aid Kit
Policies and Rules
- Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation
- No smoking inside - if smoking outside, please dispose of all butts properly
- No events or parties
- 10 person occupancy strictly enforced at all times
- Must be 25 years old to reserve house
- We require one member of the party over 25 to be at the unit the entire stay
- County and State Taxes, in addition to cleaning fee will be added to each booking
- A security deposit or Limited Damage Waiver is required at booking
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Please respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted in the unit. NO GRILLING is allowed in any of the covered areas. Grills may only be used in open air areas at least 30 feet or more away from the building. No open flames (i.e., candle burning) are permitted in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection.
Dogs are allowed only if disclosed and approved by management prior to your stay. There is an additional $100 pet fee that must be paid immediately after booking. You must let us know in the initial communication. All dogs must be house trained. Please do not leave dogs unattended in the home.
The maximum number of occupants allowed per property is listed in the property description. Maximum capacity applies to any given time, such as during a gathering of people at the property that includes guests that are not staying overnight. If the maximum capacity has been exceeded, occupancy may be terminated without refund.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, toilet paper, and soap is provided. There is a one-time cleaning fee charged at the time of booking. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. Evidence of smoking in the home subjects the tenant to a $500 fine.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Exceeding the sleeping capacity of maximum occupancy, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties, and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
None of iTrip Vacations, Vay Cay Rentals, LLC, or the Owner of the premises assume any liability for (i) loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property that occurs during their stay on the premises; (ii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, internet service, electricity or plumbing or (iii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from or due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the Agent and the Agent will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to, heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, internet/WIFI, and stereos.
Agent may utilize electronic monitoring equipment at the property to ensure that noise and occupancy limits are observed and that no events or parties are held on the property.
The owners of the premises furnish linens and towels to Tenant. Any lost or damaged linens will be deducted from Tenant's deposit. An initial supply of paper products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need.
Parking at the premises is limited to the number of cars listed in your check-in email. All vehicles are parked at the risk of the Tenant. iTrip Vacations shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the property.
Quiet time is 10pm, please be respectful of the quiet neighborhood. Enjoy Backyard Beach Barbecue!
1. Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, staying at an iTrip Franchisee property, under this plan, you will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $1,475.00 aggregate per stay.
2. Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following: • Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest • Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit. • Damage from theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly". • Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest. • Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. • Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
3. Definitions: • "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $1,475.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above. • "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost. • "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
6. Fee: $59.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $1,475.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 433-6151