|Primary Suite King|
|Guest Suite Twins Twin (2)|
|Guest Suite King|
|Guest Suite King|
|Loft Queen Sleeper Sofa Sofa Queen|
** Ask Us About Our OFF Season Monthly Rentals **
* Fully Remodeled in 2021
* Perfect Location - 5 Minute Walk to Skiing, No Car Needed
* Private Hot Tub
* State of the Art Private Fitness Center
* All New Furnishings
* All New Memory Foam Mattresses
* New Whole House Humidifier & Water Filtration System
* All New High End Appliances
* All New Smart TV's
First floor – 2 Twin beds, adjoining bathroom.
Primary Suite – King bed, adjoining bathroom.
Second – King bed, nearby hall bathroom.
Office loft – Queen sofa bed, nearby hall bathroom.
Second Primary Suite – King bed, adjoining bathroom.
Full remodel completed January 2021!
Look no further for your next getaway - This home is a mid-century modern dream with all new large sun-filled windows, all new bathrooms, fully stocked gourmet kitchen, enhancedWiFi, Sonos sound system throughout the house, all brand new memory foam beds and HD Smart TVs, 2 car garage with ski and snowboard storage, upgraded heating system, humidifier system and water filtration system. No corners were cut in this thoughtful whole-home renovation.
Located just a 5 minute walk to Park City Mountain's Base area or to the Free Shuttle, you truly will be staying in the heart of it all! The home features 2,500 square feet and comfortably sleeps 8 adults (10 with kids/teens). The main level is the living room, kitchen and dining area combined in one great room, and one bedroom. The lower level is the entrance from the garage, a mudroom area and the laundry room. The primary bedroom suite and a second guest bedroom, both with king beds, and an office with a queen sleep sofa are on the level above the main. The top level is a second main bedroom suite.
Living Room: Large gas fireplace with stunning brick wall, 65" wall-mounted HD Smart TV and lots of light through new and enlarged windows!
Kitchen: Very well equipped with brand new Thermador appliances, including professional gas stove and wine fridge for your après-ski convenience, and top-quality cookware and tableware.
Dining Room: Dining area with custom dining table and banquet that adjoins the living room and kitchen with seating for 8, plus bar seating for 4 at the kitchen island.
Wireless Internet: Yes, strong WIFI with speeds to accommodate Zoom/online meetings for the whole group!
Laundry Room: Brand new high-capacity washer and dryer in laundry room downstairs.
Garage: Attached garage, 4 wheel drive vehicle recommended
Distance to Park City Mountain Resort: 2/10 mile
Distance to Deer Valley Resort: 2.5 miles
Distance to Historic Main Street: 0.8 mile
Distance to Free Bus: 2/10 mile
To our summer guests – this home does not have AC however fans are provided for your comfort.
• LOCAL Staff - Call us Anytime, we're available 24/7
• Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
• Daily housekeeping is available
• All Homes (excluding resorts) Feature Keyless Entry – Check in instructions w entry codes are sent via email. Please use a current email address when you book your trip!
• Professionally cleaned following strict CDC guidelines; all beds have triple sheeting and is professionally laundered
•. Each stay has a new initial set of hotel sized supplies
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions including FREE SKI RENTALS, ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, Please visit our partner Xplorie iTrip Park City's site for details xplorie.com/fun/itrip-25-2437. Please note that stays 28 nights + do not qualify. Advance reservations are recommended and are subject to availability. Unused vouchers expire daily, guests will not be reimbursed for unused vouchers. Free fun vouchers contain no cash value.
Dear Deshawn, WOW! What an awesome review, thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure to host you!! We are so happy to hear you loved the home and the location! We hope to host you again real soon!
Dear Selene, thank you for your review! We are glad to know you found the place beautiful and that you had a comfortable stay. We are looking forward to hosting you again in the future!
Dear Lucas, Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for your review! We are glad to know your group enjoyed the place. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Dear Dave, WOW! What an awesome review, thank you so much! We are so happy to hear you loved the home and location! Please come back anytime, it was a pleasure to host you!