|Master Suite King|
|Master Suite 2 Queen|
|Guest Suite Queen|
|Guest Suite Twin (2)|
|Loft w Murphy Bed Queen|
• At iTrip Vacations Park City, we want you to know that we are doing our best to help you stay safe while traveling. Please scroll to the bottom of our listing to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
• Most of our guests will enjoy self-check-in – there are no keys to pick up! All access codes are sent via email, please make sure you book with a current email address.
• We are excited to offer FREE LOCAL activities for our guests! Please scroll to the bottom of our listing for more details. *Please note that guests who stay longer than 28 nights are not eligible for the activities.
• Park City is growing rapidly! While this is very exciting with many new amenities for our guests to enjoy, there may be ongoing construction in the area. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the construction but can provide up-to-date information by request.
• We encourage all future guests to explore our full listing, information regarding specific amenities can be found below.
PROPERTY OVERVIEW : 1175 Lowell Avenue, Park City, UT
• Immediate access to Park City Resort – 200 yards to the lifts and ski-in at the end of the day
• NEW Central Air Conditioning Added 5/2021
• Private& Secluded Hot Tub for 6
• 2 Master Suites (each with en suite bathroom), cathedral ceilings and all bathrooms have been completely renovated.
• Fully-stocked updated Kitchen
• Free Wifi & Comcast Cable
• 42” HDTV, Comcast TV, DVD player
• 2 car (SUV) Oversized garage with Extra Storage, Firewood & Gear Racks
• Ski-in (dependent on snow) 4BR/4BA mountain ski home
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
Master bedroom #1:
- King Bed
- HDTV w Cable
- Remodeled En suite bathroom
Guest Bedroom #2:
- Queen Bed
- Remodeled En suite bathroom
Guest Bedroom #3
- Queen Bed
- Shared Remodeled Bathroom w Bedroom #4
Guest Bedroom #4
- 2 Twin Beds
- Shared Remodeled Bathroom w Bedroom #3
- Queen Murphy Bed
The living room is equipped with plush couches that surround wood-burning fireplace with floor to ceiling stonework and the entertainment center, which has a 42” HDTV with DVD player and Comcast. Unique to this property is its living room and side table, which are both authentic and large Native American drums that complement all the finishes and décor in the home. From the living room, you can easily access the large east-facing balcony that offers sweeping views of downtown Park City and vistas of the surrounding mountains.
The gourmet kitchen looks out to the formal dining room and spacious living area. The kitchen is well stocked and well equipped with a complete range of household appliances including a stainless steel refrigerator, oven & stove, dishwasher, microwave and a variety of other small household appliances including a coffee machine, blender, double toaster and set of knives to name a few. The kitchen is finished with granite countertops, hardwood cabinetry and a large kitchen island, which can also second as a breakfast bar with bar stool seating.
Situated right next to the kitchen is the formal dining room with a large hardwood dining room table, mountain décor chandelier and seating is available for up to ten (10) people, making this home ideal for every traveler and visitor to Park City. The chef’s kitchen and formal dining room is warm & inviting and accented perfectly with it’s new hardwood flooring. The second floor also offers access to your private and secluded Jacuzzi hot tub with seating for six (6) people.
Make your way upstairs to the third floor landing and that’s where you will find two of the four large bedrooms and the loft. The first and master bedroom (1) is located at the end of the hall and has a king size bed with canopy log pole bed frame, vaulted ceilings, two large closets, two nightstands with lamps, a 37” flat-screen HDTV with DVD player and Comcast, ceiling fan, large bedroom dresser and a private en suite bathroom. The master bathroom (2) was fully renovated and has an extra long granite countertop with a his and hers vanity, an oversized glass walk-in shower, stainless steel fixtures and toilet.
The second upstairs bedroom (3) is similar in it’s design and features a queen size bed with custom log pole bed frame and comfortable linens & bedding, two (2) nightstands with lamps, ceiling fan, an extra large dresser and closet for all your storage needs and it’s own en suite bathroom. The en suite bathroom (3) is perfectly accented by it’s angled ceiling and offers guests a walk-in glass shower with sandstone tiling, granite countertop with Kohler sink, bronze finishes and toilet.
The loft bedroom looks out onto the family living room and is ideal for larger groups traveling to Park City, Utah! The loft offers up a queen-size murphy bed, deep lounge chair with footstool and a dresser for storage.
Head back downstairs to the first floor and that is where the other two bedrooms, fourth bathroom, access to the 2-car garage and HE washing machine & clothes dryer are situated. The third bedroom (3) features a queen size bed with log pole bed frame, two closets, a nightstand with lamp and large wood dresser. The fourth bedroom (4), also situated on the first floor, features two (2) twin beds with hardwood bed frames, a large wood dresser, closet and shares the fourth and final bathroom with the other downstairs bedroom.
The fourth bathroom (4) was also recently renovated, like all the rest, and has a blue granite countertop with Kohler sink, stone tile flooring, bathtub, shower and toilet.
Like most homes in the area this home does not have Air Conditioning but fans are provided to keep you comfortable.
// ALL PROPERTIES MANAGED BY iTRIP INCLUDE //
*Professionally managed and maintained
*Staff on call 24/7
*Keyless Entry (Contactless, No Keys to Pick Up)
*Professionally cleaned following Strict CDC Guidelines
*NEW Hotel Toiletries, containing individual sized soap, shampoos & conditioners for each stay
*NEW Initial supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher liquid and laundry soap for each stay
*Professionally laundered high quality sheets (following CDC Guidelines, bleach used)
*Freshly laundered high quality towels (following CDC Guidelines, bleach used)
*Daily housekeeping is available
• We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions. FREE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTALS (valid for a first-timer package only), ICE SKATING, WATER SPORTS, AND RIVER RAFTING. Your reservation comes with ONE VOUCHER PER PAID NIGHT. (Reservations that exceed 28 nights do not qualify.) Activities are non-cumulative, unused admissions expire daily. Please note the activities are seasonal. YOU MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. Additional activities may be purchased at full price.
• Covid Clean, Our homes are cleaned following up-to-date CDC guidelines, including professionally laundered high-quality sheets & towels (bleach used).
• Hotel Toiletries, including individual-sized soap, shampoos & conditioners for each stay.
• INITIAL supplies, including paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, and dishwasher liquid for each stay.
• Staff on call 24/7
• Daily housekeeping is available!
Dear Susan, WOW! Thank you for your awesome review!! Thank you for staying with us! Isn't this location EPIC?! We are thrilled to hear that you loved the location and found the home well stocked! We hope to host you and your family again soon!!
Dear Damian, Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you loved the location and the home! Please come back soon!
Dear Sandy, Thank you so much for your review!! This location is THE BEST! We are so glad to hear you guys were able to cozy in and enjoy the home! Thanks for letting us know about the grill, we've taken care of it since your stay. Please come back anytime!!
Dear Verna, Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to host you, you are a joy to work with. We hope to host you again soon!
Thank you for sharing your generous review. It was our pleasure to host you and your family. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Thank you for taking the time to share your generous review. It was our pleasure to host you and your family. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Dear Steven, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear that the hot tub was a hit for your group! I'm bummed to hear you were not able to ski in, it's actually pretty easy if you take King's Crown. Next time you are here give us a text or call and we would be happy to help!
Dear Darnell, You are awesome! Thank you so much for taking time to leave us such a nice review! We're looking forward to seeing you all again next year!
Dear JD, WOW! Thank you for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear you and your family enjoyed the home! We hope you will be back again soon!
WOW! Thank you Leah and Tal! We hope to host you again soon!
We're so glad you loved the location Kevin! We hope to host you again soon!
Thank you Mitchell! Come back again soon!
Thank you for your great review Mitchell. It was a pleasure hosting you and we are so glad you were able to enjoy the town and mountains. We hope you make it back to Park City soon and we'd love to host you again.
WOW! Thank you Christine!
Thank you Kristin! I'm so glad it worked so well for your 2 families! We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Dear Jerry, Thank you very much for staying with us and for your kind words. We hope to host you again in the future!
Thank you Xander! Please come back again soon!
Dear Jason - Thank you for staying with us and for your review! We are thrilled to hear it was so perfect for your group!
Thank you so much for staying with us! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the home and it's great location. We hope to host you and your group again soon!
Dear Greg, Thank you so much for staying with us for the Sundance Film festival! We appreciate your review and hope to host you again in 2020! Sincerely, Laura
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team. We hope to host you again soon!
Dear Alex, Thank you so much for your business and kind review. We're very happy to know that our home was exactly what you were looking for. Safe travels ahead and we look forward to your next trip. Sincerely, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Mary, Thank you for electing to stay at our Mountainside 4BR Park City home and for sharing your great experience and feedback. We're happy to know that the property was modern, spacious and to your liking. This is the first time we've heard anything negative about the mattresses, so we will look into replacing them. It's nice to know that the wi-fi was effective and that the amenities were enjoyed. As you mention, the property is not ski-in / ski-out and we don't advertise it as such. You can ski in to the rear of the home if there is enough snow and the path is maintained, but you do have to walk in the morning. Easiest thing to do is to rent a locker for your shoes at the mountain lodge or it's a pretty safe bet to store them in a duffle bag in the lodge where you can eat at the base of the mountain for the walk to and from the mountain. Thank you again for your feedback and kind review and we hope that you choose to visit Park City again soon. Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip Park City
Dear Theresa, Thank you for electing to stay at our Mountainside Park City home and for sharing your memorable experience with us and future Guests. Your business is greatly appreciated and you review really says it all - location, size, comfort, amenities and convenience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next trip to Park City. Best Regards, Reservations Team
Hi Tina, Thank you for choosing to stay at out Mountainside Park City homes on Lowell Avenue and for sharing your great experience with us and future Guests. We're very pleased to hear that everything exceeded your expectations - layout, amenities, location, space, furnishings and more - and that you found everything well prepared for your arrival and stay. We appreciate your strong recommendation of our properties and the service we provide. We hope that you choose to visit Park City again soon and safe travels. Best Regards, Reservations Team, iTrip