|Guest Queen (2)|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff's health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Brand New Listing! New Furnishings! Be one of the first to stay in this incredible property! Please note: During the dates of June 16-22, there will be a hotspot available for internet use but no official WiFi installation.
This unique mountain setting is waiting to be your home and your experience in Pagosa Springs. Be one of the first to enjoy the tranquil views from this phenomenal front porch tucked away in the wooded charm. Though it sits on acres of wildlife filled green-space, you are just minutes away from adventures at Wolf Creek ski area and incredible downtown with hot springs, dining, and entertainment. Fishing, 4x4ing and hiking trails are literally minutes away!
A highlight of this home is the spacious, covered, wrap-around deck that invites you to soak in the San Juan Mountain views. Upon entering the home, you are greeted with a warm and wonderful family room covered in custom tongue and groove pine ceilings. The open floor plan connects you to a large eat-in, fully stocked kitchen/dining area which boasts lovely mountain views. On this same main level you'll find the spacious and light-filled master bedroom with it's own outdoor deck access as well as a full en suite bathroom and closet. Also on this floor is a half bath, full laundry room, and garage access.
On the second floor are two more bedrooms, including three queen beds with ample room to relax, unwind, and enjoy. One of these bedrooms has it's own large wooden balcony access which looks out onto forested areas. Each room has ample closet and drawer space for your belongings. Also on this floor is a full sized bath with two sinks and tub/shower.
Between the location, the amenities, all new furniture and decor throughout the home, you won't want to leave!
3 BD/ 2-1/2 BA/ Sleeps 8
Bedroom 1 (Master): King bed, Ensuite bath, Direct Access to Outdoor Deck/Mountain Views
Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds/Full Bath in Hallway
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed/Full Bath in Hallway
*Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning but ceiling fans are in place for your comfort.
-Second Floor Deck and Lower Wrap Around Deck
-Short 20 Minute Drive to Wolf Creek Ski Area and Continental Divide
-Only Minutes to Downtown Pagosa
-San Juan River Right Across the Highway
-Hiking, Fishing, 4x4ing Only Minutes Away
-Two Car Garage
-Full Laundry Facilities, Washer/Dryer
-Spacious Wooded Yard
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO…
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (7 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (18 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (22 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (62 miles)
- Non-smoking residence
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home
- No pets allowed
-This is a neighborhood and LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED PAST 9PM. Be respectful of others in the immediate area
- Ask about extended stay rates and military/first responder discounts
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall than any other resort in Colorado, about 480" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay..
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for "healing waters," our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much, Ember! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Safe travels and a Happy New Year to you and your family- you are welcome to stay with us again!
Thank you so much, Jerry! It was our pleasure! If you folks visit again, you are more than welcome to stay with us. Happy Holidays!
Thank you so much! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. You folks are welcome to return any time. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much, PaShawn! We loved hosting you. You are welcome to return any time. Safe travels and happy trails!
Thank you so much, Ernest! We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us. If you visit Pagosa again, please feel free to check out our iTrip website. Happy Trails and safe travels!
Thank you so much! We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us. If you visit Pagosa again, please feel free to check out our iTrip Website! Safe travels and happy trails!