|Master Bedroom King|
|Main Floor Bedroom Queen|
|Main Floor Sofa Queen|
|Bottom Floor Bedroom Queen|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
Starry Pines is the idyllic Colorado mountain getaway. Nestled in the pines at the top of San Juan River Village, this home offers stunning views of the San Juan mountains from its immense deck. While the view and location are spectacular, the interior is just as excellent! Three stories of Colorado coziness await our guests with ample, plush seating, a wood-burning fireplace, and a fully outfitted kitchen to cook all of your delights. When not admiring the stars or grilling on the spacious deck, you are just a 15-minute drive from Wolf Creek Pass where skiing and hiking await you. Alternatively, you are merely a 15-minute drive to our charming downtown and all of its amenities. After a day of play, you can snuggle up to the fireplace and enjoy the views from the spanning windows while warm and cozy.
This mountain escape sleeps up to 8 people and is perfectly located for those seeking peace blended with convenience. Starry Pines is truly the quintessential home away from home in our beautiful town of Pagosa Springs.
-Master Bedroom: King Bed
-Main Level Bedroom: Queen Bed
-Bottom Floor Bedroom: Full Bed
-Main Level Commons: Full Sized Futon
The front door opens into a spacious, welcoming living room that stars a vaulted ceiling and floor-ceiling windows with a wood-burning fireplace. Beyond that is the honey-colored hardwood floor dining room/ common space that has a dining space, full sized-futon, and games galore. Tucked to the side of the living room is the fully outfitted kitchen, ready for you to prepare anything as you look out the window into the San Juan Mountains. The deck is generously sized offering abundant seating, a BBQ grill, and the perfect location for stargazing. The main floor bedroom offers a queen-size bed and a full bathroom to match. Up the stairs, the master bedroom commands the peak of the house with a king-sized bed and a full bathroom. Moving downstairs from the main level is a bedroom with a full-sized bed, full bathroom, laundry room, and plenty of space to store everything from luggage to ski gear! Also on the bottom level is a one-car garage that allows you to easily access the wooded yard.
-Flat Screen TV
-TV in every bedroom
-Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Work Remote Ready
-One Car Garage
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (15 minutes)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (28 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (65 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Traill (50 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much, Terry! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. You folks were amazing guests and are welcome back at any time! We really appreciated you choosing to stay with us. Safe travels, happy trails, and we look forward to hosting you again.