Wolf Creek Lift Tickets! Ski Season is here and we can't wait to share it with you! Did you know that there are local's days at Wolf Creek Ski Area where you don't have to provide proof of residency? If you book 3 or more nights with us that include either 02/28, 03/31, or 04/01-04/07, we'll include a local's day lift ticket! Come live like a local, soak in our world-famous springs, experience our thriving food scene, and even enjoy local music.
Explore the world-renowned outdoor recreation destination of Pagosa Springs, Colorado, from this brand-new modern mountain home. This bright new home is a perfect base to experience all that Pagosa Springs has to offer; steps to the San Juan River, a few minutes walking or biking along the river bike path to downtown restaurants, one block to Yamaguchi Park, and a short drive to Wolf Creek Ski Area – the most snow in Colorado! The 1500 square foot home has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 6. This beautiful home boasts a fully stocked chef’s kitchen that opens to a living area, a scenic covered front porch with swing, central heat and air conditioning (a rare amenity!). Direct access to home from insulated finished garage with ample room for gear storage. Warm-up after a day in the mountains next to your living room gas fireplace and leather furniture. Brand new washer and dryer. Two large flat-screen smart TVs with satellite television and WIFI. Artisan artisans built this home with reclaimed Kentucky horse farm hardwood floors, Amish white oak kitchen table with benches, and hand-carved woodwork. All mattresses are Tuft and Needle. Ground floor master with king bed and private en-suite with large shower and double vanity. The second floor has bedroom two with a queen bed and mountain views and bedroom three with two twin beds. Between the two upstairs bedrooms is a full bathroom with a bath/shower and double vanities.
We look forward to you being here!!
3 BD/ 2.5 BA/ Sleeps 6
Permit License #: VR21-000041
- Master bedroom: KING sized bed
- Private bedroom upstairs: Queen sized bed and full bath across the hall
- Private bedroom upstairs: Two Twin sized beds and a full bath across the hall
-This two-story home accommodates up to 6 people
-River Access Close!
-Air Conditioning! Heating
-Steps to fishing, swimming, tubing
-Views from the upstairs area!
-Fully equipped kitchen!
-WiFi-Now with new high speed Starlink internet with speeds consistently over 100 Mbps. Streaming easily possible on large screen smart TVs and personal devices so bring your streaming service passwords!
-Vaulted ceiling and ceiling fans
-Riverwalk wetlands path to everything downtown, including Hot Springs/Restaurants
-Laundry room with full-size stackable washer/dryer
-Parking for three vehicles (Two in garage, one in driveway)
The inviting, open floor plan is a wonderful space to share time with your friends and/or family. As you enter this home, the living area is the first thing you see with the stunning custom kitchen just behind. There is a convenient half bathroom in this living area. The master bedroom and bathroom suite will be all the way to the back of the home on the first floor. You will find ample closet space, private TV, and a large bathroom with two vanities and a beautifully tiled walk-in shower. The laundry room is located just to the right before you enter the master bedroom. Starting back at the front door, you will turn right to an elegant stairway that will lead to the upstairs, where your first guest bedroom will be on the right. A comfortable queen bed and great views out the various windows will await. Continue left, and you will walk through a short hallway with large windows to catch a peek at the San Juan Mountains! The large guest bathroom will be direct to your left with two vanities and a shower/tub combination. Continue to the end of the hallway, where you will find the 3rd and final bedroom. Two twin beds are provided separately for your convenience. Large windows will give you a sense of being in a nest!
-Front Covered Deck w/Deck Swing!
-Walking/biking distance to downtown and food, entertainment, hot springs experiences, river adventures, fishing, town parks, etc. Stroll along the river or quaint shops, catch a live band at one local brewery or hit an adventurous trail.
-Brand New Construction
-Fine Craftsmanship and Wood Finishes With a Modern Flare
-Gas Fireplace in Living Area
-River Access Within Steps for Tubing/Fishing/Picnicking
-Nespresso Coffee Maker!
-Short walk to Yamaguchi Park
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO…
- Downtown Pagosa and Hot Springs (2 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (25 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (23 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (58 miles)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home, and the person who reserves must be present
- No parties or number of people staying than this home is stated for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home-no shoes in the home
- No pets are allowed
-This is a multi-family neighborhood, and LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE
Frequently Asked Questions
iTrip Vacations Pagosa Springs, the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the home during the entire reserved dates. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund.
No barbecue grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or inside the unit. No open flames ie. Do not dismantle smoke detectors.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
If evidence of a pet is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent with an additional fee. If property is listed as pet friendly, please let us know. A pet fee will be required.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be charged to you in the event of the following: linens/towels are missing or damaged, cleaning involves out of the ordinary mess, excessive cleaning time, or checkout instructions were not followed.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of Wi-Fi, electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone/cell service. Please report to us immediately and all efforts will be made to have the outage restored as soon as possible.
Smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited. If any evidence of smoking is found, you will incur an additional and substantial charge.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises with no refund: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity listed in property description, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
HOT TUB & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved includes an outdoor hot tub and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the hot tub and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet or icy, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the hot tub and patio areas. Oils, soaps, lotions, foreign objects are NOT allowed in the hot tub at all! Any misuse of the hot tub will result in a MINIMUM of a $200 fine, depending on the severity of the damages.
Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services.
LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER PROGRAM
1. Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, staying at an iTrip Franchisee property, under this plan, you will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $1,475.00 aggregate per stay.
2. Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following: • Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest • Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit. • Damage from theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly". • Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest. • Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. • Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
3. Definitions: • "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $1,475.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above. • "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost. • "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
6. Fee: $59.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $1,475.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement
The undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 458-1322