|Guest Twin (2)|
Permit License #: VR21-000041
Explore the world-renowned outdoor recreation destination of Pagosa Springs, Colorado, from this brand-new modern mountain home. This bright new home is a perfect base to experience all that Pagosa Springs has to offer; steps to the San Juan River, a few minutes walking or biking along the river bike path to downtown restaurants, one block to Yamaguchi Park, and a short drive to Wolf Creek Ski Area – the most snow in Colorado! The 1500 square foot home has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 6. This beautiful home boasts a fully stocked chef’s kitchen that opens to a living area, a scenic covered front porch with swing, central heat and air conditioning (a rare amenity!). Direct access to home from insulated finished garage with ample room for gear storage. Warm-up after a day in the mountains next to your living room gas fireplace and leather furniture. Brand new washer and dryer. Two large flat-screen smart TVs with satellite television and WIFI. Artisan artisans built this home with reclaimed Kentucky horse farm hardwood floors, Amish white oak kitchen table with benches, and hand-carved woodwork. All mattresses are Tuft and Needle. Ground floor master with king bed and private en-suite with large shower and double vanity. The second floor has bedroom two with a queen bed and mountain views and bedroom three with two twin beds. Between the two upstairs bedrooms is a full bathroom with a bath/shower and double vanities.
We look forward to you being here!!
3 BD/ 2.5 BA/ Sleeps 6
- Master bedroom: KING sized bed
- Private bedroom upstairs: Queen sized bed and full bath across the hall
- Private bedroom upstairs: Two Twin sized beds and a full bath across the hall
-This two-story home accommodates up to 6 people
-River Access Close!
-Air Conditioning! Heating
-Steps to fishing, swimming, tubing
-Views from the upstairs area!
-Fully equipped kitchen!
-Vaulted ceiling and ceiling fans
-Riverwalk wetlands path to everything downtown, including Hot Springs/Restaurants
-Laundry room with full-size stackable washer/dryer
-Parking for three vehicles (Two in garage, one in driveway)
The inviting, open floor plan is a wonderful space to share time with your friends and/or family. As you enter this home, the living area is the first thing you see with the stunning custom kitchen just behind. There is a convenient half bathroom in this living area. The master bedroom and bathroom suite will be all the way to the back of the home on the first floor. You will find ample closet space, private TV, and a large bathroom with two vanities and a beautifully tiled walk-in shower. The laundry room is located just to the right before you enter the master bedroom. Starting back at the front door, you will turn right to an elegant stairway that will lead to the upstairs, where your first guest bedroom will be on the right. A comfortable queen bed and great views out the various windows will await. Continue left, and you will walk through a short hallway with large windows to catch a peek at the San Juan Mountains! The large guest bathroom will be direct to your left with two vanities and a shower/tub combination. Continue to the end of the hallway, where you will find the 3rd and final bedroom. Two twin beds are provided separately for your convenience. Large windows will give you a sense of being in a nest!
-Front Covered Deck w/Deck Swing!
-Walking/biking distance to downtown and food, entertainment, hot springs experiences, river adventures, fishing, town parks, etc. Stroll along the river or quaint shops, catch a live band at one local brewery or hit an adventurous trail.
-Brand New Construction
-Fine Craftsmanship and Wood Finishes With a Modern Flare
-Gas Fireplace in Living Area
-River Access Within Steps for Tubing/Fishing/Picnicking
-Nespresso Coffee Maker!
-Short walk to Yamaguchi Park
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO…
- Downtown Pagosa and Hot Springs (2 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (25 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (23 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (58 miles)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home, and the person who reserves must be present
- No parties or number of people staying than this home is stated for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy, will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home-no shoes in the home
- No pets are allowed
-This is a multi-family neighborhood, and LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED PAST 9 PM!!! Be respectful of others in the immediate area.
-White towels are not allowed for use outside; beach towels are provided for exterior use
-Skis and Snowboards/boots to stay in the Garage only
-Porch swing only to be used with adult supervision
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek (in the San Juan Mountains) consistently averages the most snowfall than any other resort in Colorado, about 480" per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
Our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled, from the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and