At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***The balcony concrete is being repaired and guests will not have access during this process. There will be construction workers on the balconies during the day. The rear indoor pool roof is being replaced and will be closed Nov 22, 2022 - Dec 12, 2022. The outdoor pool will be closed Nov 7, 2022 - Mar 17, 2023.***
Whitecaps 206 is a three-bedroom, two-bath, highly desired, corner unit. Located in the heart of Orange Beach with amazing Gulf-front views from the 2nd floor.
• Access to the extra-large balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tile flooring is throughout the entire unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with a dining table that seats six and two additional bar stools.
• The living room has a queen sofa sleeper
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV/DVD.
• The second bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV/DVD.
• The third bedroom has two sets of twin bunk beds.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Washer and dryer in unit.
• White Caps is a NO SMOKING PROPERTY. This includes balcony areas.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Elevator, Fitness Room, Indoor Pool, Indoor Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking not allowed in covered spaces.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
***UNIT IS LISTED FOR SALE AND MAY NEED SHOWN DURING YOUR STAY***
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579