Paradise Duplex B
Paradise Duplex Unit 9B is a three-bedroom, two-bath beautifully decorated duplex! Paradise Duplex Unit 9A is the other unit to the duplex. The layout of each unit mirrors the other. These units may be rented alone or as one. If rented together, there is a 10% discount on both sides and there is an adjoining door that can be unlocked.
Click Here For Aerial Footage of this Property!
• Unit B has beautiful views of nature while Unit A has gorgeous views of the Gulf.
• There are balconies on the upper and lower floors with a balcony that stretches across the entire front of the home.
• Tile floors throughout both units
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer on each side
• The living room has a large sectional that can sleep two and a 52" Smart ROKU TV.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• The second bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• The third bedroom has a set of bunk beds with a twin on top and a double on the bottom with a 43" TV. *Children six years or younger should not be permitted on the top bunk.
• There is a park syle charcoal BBQ grill.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Fitness Room, Horse Shoe Pit, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Restaurant, Outdoor Pool, Indoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Shuffleboard, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer ***THIS UNIT DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE INDOOR POOL***
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of three cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Tim Wilson with Kaiser Sotheby's International Realty or click here to see properties for sale.
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579