iTrip Vacations Beaches of Alabama proudly offers WORRY FREE BOOKING!
Worry-Free Booking means GO AHEAD & BOOK TODAY - NO WORRIES if you need to cancel! At any time until a week before your stay, you can cancel your booking and WE WILL GIVE YOU 100% OF THE DEPOSIT BACK! Nope, we won't even keep the processing fee! Pinky promise!
*PARDON OUR PROGRESS! COMING SOON 2024 - NEW BAR & GRILL - NEW SPLASH PAD FEATURES
***Beginning September 6th, 2023 the construction on site will be restarting as there are repairs made to the garage. Parking decks will be blocked off. Please stop at the gatehouse upon arrival for the latest information as it will change frequently. This project will be wrapping up in Oct. pending no major setbacks due to weather. Please use extreme caution and drive slowly while on the property. The Enhancement Project is also due to start mobilizing. Crews will be here to start barricading off and setting up for construction. The splash pad is closed for the season. Facilities will be moving a couple of the grills to the west side for access, all other amenities will remain open.***
***One of the tennis courts will be converted to a double court for Pickle Ball. Included will be a double basketball court. No dates for this conversion can be given at this time.***
Phoenix West II 1903 is a three-bedroom, four-bath condo with amazing Gulf-front views from the 19th floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a wet bar with a mini-fridge/wine cooler. The dining room table seats six and there are four bar stools for additional seating.
• Full-size washer and dryer are inside the unit
• The living area has a sofa sleeper
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• The second bedroom has two queen-size beds with a TV
• The third bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Elevator, Fitness Center, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Lazy River, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Tennis Court, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Water Slide
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at the front desk ($45.00 each) limit 2 (cash or check only)
• Guests staying longer than 30 days must purchase additional parking credentials for each 30-day period or any part thereof.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
***This is a strict NO SMOKING property unless you are in a designated area. Fines will be given for breaking this policy.***
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
**PLEASE READ-The Beach Restoration Project is set to begin in September. This critical restoration project will restore the damage that our area sustained during Hurricane Nate and Hurricane Sally. This project will not affect properties on Fort Morgan.
When the dredging begins, work will start on West Beach in Gulf Shores and work towards the east into Orange Beach. During dredging, the beach in front of your unit may be closed due to equipment for an unspecified amount of days. Unfortunately, we will not have a specific schedule of when the equipment will move along the beach.
▪️ September – Begin turtle monitoring and nest relocations as necessary
▪️ October – Mobilization of equipment
▪️ November – Start beach restoration east of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ December – Start beach restoration west of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ January – Start beach restoration of Gulf State Park
▪️ February – Start beach restoration of Orange Beach
▪️ April – Demobilize equipment
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579