|Primary California King|
|Guest Bunk Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**NEW TO RENTAL PROGRAM-PICTURES COMING SOON
Boardwalk 281 is a three-bedroom, two-bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the 2nd floor. Recently remodeled and oh so cute! Located in the heart of Gulf Shores and within walking distance to several area shops and dining. Sea N Suds is also located in front of the complex.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and master bedroom.
• Laminate flooring is throughout the unit.
• The kitchen is recently updated with beautiful granite countertops and is fully equipped with everything that you could need in your home away from home. The dining area seats four and there are three bar stools for additional seating.
• Washer and dryer are located inside the unit.
• The living room has a queen-size sofa sleeper and large TV.
• Primary bedroom has a California king-sized bed and TV.
• The second bedroom features a queen-sized bed and TV.
• The third bedroom has two sets of twin bunks and a TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Elevator, Free Parking, Heated Outdoor Pool (winter months), Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and board, Onsite Restaurant, Onsite Shop, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed (this complex has parking across the street and one or both cars may have to be parked on that side of the street depending on availability.)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal