At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
Ashore Thing is a beautiful three-bedroom, four full baths, new home directly across the street from the beach! This property has deeded beach access 150' from this community and has convenient access by stoplight just steps away! The home is located in The Cottages of Romeo II, a quiet community located in the heart of Gulf Shores.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and dining room
• Tile flooring is in living areas and carpet is in the bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and unique cabinetry. The dining room has seating for six and has four additional bar stools.
• Full-size washer and dryer in the home and is located on the first floor
• The living room has a sectional couch with a TV
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• The second bedroom has two full-size beds with a TV
• The third bedroom has two full-size beds with a TV
• Twin bunk beds in the upstairs alcove
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, DVD, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out!
• Maximum of four cars allowed to park under the home.
• Absolutely NO SMOKING on property!!!
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579