iTrip Vacations Beaches of Alabama proudly offers WORRY FREE BOOKING!
Worry-Free Booking means GO AHEAD & BOOK TODAY - NO WORRIES if you need to cancel! At any time until a week before your stay, you can cancel your booking and WE WILL GIVE YOU 100% OF THE DEPOSIT BACK! Nope, we won't even keep the processing fee! Pinky promise!
Phoenix East 1004 is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo located on the 10th floor with wonderful views from the gulf-front balcony.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom
• Tile flooring throughout the unit
• The kitchen is fully equipped kitchen with everything that you need in your home away from home. The dining room table seats six and there are two bar stools for additional seating.
• Washer and dryer in the unit
• The living area has a sectional with a sleeper and a TV
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed and a TV
• The second bedroom has two double beds and a TV
• Wireless internet access is provided
Marantz M-CR611 Desktop network receiver/CD player with Apple AirPlay®, Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth® including an AM/FM tuner for local stations with Polk stereo speakers.
• Amenities include: 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Basketball Court, Beach, Beach Front, Big Screen TV, Boardwalk, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Patio, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, Disinfected, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Gazebo, Gulf Facing Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Racquetball, Sauna, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Jacuzzi, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Patio, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Self Check-In, Sundeck, TV, Tennis Court(Lighted), Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Water View
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at Phoenix East front desk ($55 each) limit 2 (cash or check only)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
**PLEASE READ-The Beach Restoration Project is set to begin in September. This critical restoration project will restore the damage that our area sustained during Hurricane Nate and Hurricane Sally. This project will not affect properties on Fort Morgan.
When the dredging begins, work will start on West Beach in Gulf Shores and work towards the east into Orange Beach. During dredging, the beach in front of your unit may be closed due to equipment for an unspecified amount of days. Unfortunately, we will not have a specific schedule of when the equipment will move along the beach.
▪️ September – Begin turtle monitoring and nest relocations as necessary
▪️ October – Mobilization of equipment
▪️ November – Start beach restoration east of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ December – Start beach restoration west of Little Lagoon Pass
▪️ January – Start beach restoration of Gulf State Park
▪️ February – Start beach restoration of Orange Beach
▪️ April – Demobilize equipment
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579