At itripVacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
Welcome to Driftwood Cottage! This luxurious freestanding home is one of only eight units in the adorable Eastside Cottages community, and is the perfect place for your next vacation! No crowded elevator. No crowded parking garage. No crowded pool. The community is just one block off the beach, with deeded beach access and a designated crosswalk. If you find that you've had enough of our beautiful beach and need a change of pace, perhaps you'll enjoy a stroll to some of our finest shopping, dining, and nightlife, as Driftwood Cottage is within walking distance to The Hangout and so many restaurants hot spots at the "T" intersection of Hwy 59 and the beach road.
• Access to the balcony from the living room.
• Durable vinyl flooring throughout.
• Beautiful kitchen that is fully equipped with everything that you will need. In addition, an electric grill is available. The dining room table seats four with four additional bar stools.
• Full-size washer and dryer upstairs.
• Living room has a 55" flat screen ROKU TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV and access to an upstairs balcony.
• Master bathroom has it's own stand-up shower.
• Second bedroom has a queen-size bed, a TV, a shared bathroom with tub/shower combo, and access to an upstairs balcony.
• There is also a set of twin-sized bunk beds on the main level and upstairs. These 4 bunks are perfect for children!
• Amenities: Air Conditioning, Big Screen TV, BluRay Player, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, DVD, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, Free Parking, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, TV, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of two cars allowed
• Minimum age to rent is 25
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again.
Awesome! We are so glad y'all enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!