Cotton Bayou 7B
**Due to damages from Hurricane Sally, construction will be ongoing at the complex until further notice.
Cotton Bayou 7B is a two-bedroom, two-bath, newly decorated condo with views of the bayou. Bring your boat!
Boat dock and launch located onsite! Marina rental fee is $100 per week (plus an extra $100 for reservations booked for more than 7 nights.)
• Access to the balcony from the living room
• Wood flooring throughout the unit and tile in bathrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining room table seats four, with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 50" flat-screen TV with a DVD player
• Primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• Second bedroom has two twin size beds with a TV
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Beach, Boat Slip Rental (additional fee), Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Parking, Covered Patio, Dishwasher, Disinfected, Dock, DVD, Free Parking, Gazebo, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Ocean, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Self Check-In, Sundeck, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer, Water View
• There is a designated BBQ grill area, located on the concrete slab near the pool. BBQ grills of any kind are not allowed to be used anywhere else on property, as this results in a fire hazard.
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Tori Bryan with Remax of Gulf Shores
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579