2 Be Fair
Dog-Friendly; 3 Bedrooms: #1 – King/En Suite, #2 – Queen, #3 – 2 Sets of Bunkbeds (Each Top – Twin, Bottom – Fulls); Shared Hall Bath; Instant Pot/Air Fryer; Gas Grill; Screened Porch (Alfresco Dining & Leisure Seating); Fenced-In Backyard; Wicker Sectional under Shade Sail; Fire Pit; Wicker Swing Bench; Outdoor Shower; Covered Parking; Short Distance to the Beach; Close to Shopping/Dining/Piers/Parks/Recreation.
2 Be Fair, not all rentals offer all the Special Amenities found in this cottage. As you pull up to this sea foam green home, you’ll notice there is Covered Parking. Under the house the Ambiance begins… Wicker Swing Bench, Edison Lighting & Outdoor Speakers.
A black Wrought Iron Fence encloses the Backyard in this Dog-Friendly Getaway. Bring your Beach-Loving Pooch! Entering the backyard, you are immediately drawn to the raised platform with the Wicker Sectional Sofa covered by a Tropical Blue Shade Sail. This space becomes even more Dreamy under the Edison Lights as the sun sets & the wine is uncorked… This Elegant Retreat Area instantly expands your usable entertaining space & may be where you Create your Most Memorable Moments. Nestled among the white pebble landscaping is a Fire Pit. Surrounded by Roomy Adirondack Chairs, you won’t want to forget your marshmallows any time of year.
Up the stairs to the Front Porch, you find a Southern Favorite, Rocking Chairs. Bring your morning coffee out & observe the goings on of this Quiet Neighborhood in Oak Island’s Wooded Section. You’ll never believe you are only a Short Distance to the Beach in one direction & the Scenic Intracoastal Waterway (ICW) the other. If you wish, Golf Carts & Bicycles can be rented locally.
As you cross the threshold, you enter the Coastal Inspired Open Concept Living/Dining/Kitchen areas. There is plenty of Comfy Seating to play the Variety of Games (for all ages) or watch your favorite shows on the Large Screen TV with Sound Bar.
The highlight of the Kitchen has to be the Fascinating Metal Fish hanging on the wall. Show him your culinary skills using the Many Small Appliances furnished (Instant Pot/Air Fryer/Crock Pot/Hand Mixer/Blender/Griddle/Hot Water Pot for Tea & Dual Coffee Maker for Drip & K-Cup).
Flowing out from the Indoor Dining Area is the Screened-In Southern Veranda. The beauty of the warm wood finish & classic lines of the Mission-Style Furniture has a Modern Simplicity. Dine Alfresco or Lounge on the Sofa Set & chat with the master overseeing the Gas Grill just outside.
There are 3 Bedrooms, all with TVs, Closets & Dressers for unpacking. #1 – Primary (King/En Suite with Large Glass Door Shower); #2 Queen; #3 – 2 sets of Bunkbeds (Each Twin on Top, Full on Bottom). Shared Hall Bath (Tub/Shower). Rinse off the Salt & Sand in the Outdoor Shower (Hot/Cold). Get everyone’s swimsuits & towels ready for the next day of fun with the Full-Sized Washer & Dryer.
You’ve discovered “Home is By the Sea” with a backyard full of possibility. 2 Be Fair, wasn’t this cottage extra special with all the amenities?
If you are bringing a pet, the pet fee must be paid prior to your check-in. Limit of 2 dogs - The 2 dogs must not exceed a combined weight of 60lbs. A non-refundable $200 pet fee will be added to the booking for bringing a dog. If you break house rules and bring more than 2 dogs, a $500 pet remediation fee will be charged. If the reservation is marked as no pets, and evidence of a pet being on the property is discovered from your stay, you will be charged the non-refundable $200 pet fee plus a $500 pet remediation fee.
Property has 2 cameras on site. These 2 cameras only view external portions of the property ( underneath facing driveway and front doorbell camera w/ alerts paused). These are not used when the home is occupied. They are only there to keep an eye on the property when vacant.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. Limit of 2 dogs - The 2 dogs must not exceed a combined weight of 60lbs. A non-refundable $200 pet fee will be added to the booking for bringing a dog. If you break house rules and bring more than 2 dogs, a $500 pet fee will be charged.
4. No children under the age of 2.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Oak Island which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag)
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031