Gorgeous newly listed home just 3 blocks away from the center of Historic Downtown Southport. Nestled under the stately Live Oak trees, this newly renovated home is perfect for families and friends wanting to get away and experience the quaint charm of Southport. Enjoy the cool breezes from the covered front porch or relax around the fire pit in the back yard. Southport has something to do for all ages! Plenty of restaurants and stores to satisfy the desires of everyone in your family! Whether it is one of the many antique shops, a candy store or a museum, you won't be disappointed. You can even hop on one of the guided golf cart tours of the town to learn the history of this once busy fishing village. Southport is only a 15 minute drive from Oak Island where you will find 12 miles of beautiful beach to relax in the sun. There is even a great 18 Hole Public Golf Course on Oak Island. Southport has its own small beach next to the Frying Pan Restaurant if you prefer to stay in town or spend it fishing on the Southport Public Pier just 2 blocks away, We have so many amazing and fun shops/ places to visit and eat, you will surely want to plan a return visit! Parking and outlet in the back for a golf cart if you decide to rent one for your stay (golf carts are a separate rental from the property).
Sleeping Arrangements - Beds are made for your use prior to arrival:
Bedroom 1 (Floor1): King Bed w/ connected bathroom
Bedroom 2 (Floor2): Queen Bed w/ shared bathroom
Bedroom 3 (Floor2): 2 Twin xl’s w/ shared bathroom
Common Space Day Bed (Floor2): Day bed "full size" (Sheets not included)
**Linens & bath towels are included for free in the reservation for the King, Queen & 2 Twins, Day bed on request**
-Bathroom: tub, hair dryer, out shower, hot water
-Bedroom & Laundry: washer, dryer, Smart TV's, essentials (towels, soap, toilet paper), hangers, linens, iron,
-HVAC: heating, air conditioning, ceiling fan
-Home Safety: smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detector, first aid kit
-Internet: Private wireless internet access (WiFi)
-Kitchen & Dining: refrigerator, microwave, dishes & silverware, freezer, dishwasher, stove, coffee maker, wine glasses, toaster, baking sheet, & cooking utensils
-Check-in: After 4pm
-Checkout: at 10am, no later
-NO PARTIES or EVENTS
-Must be 25 years or older to rent property
Restaurants within Walking Distance (5-10mins)
-Moore St Market
-Port City Java
-Moore Street Oyster Bar
-Southport Cheese Shop
-Dry Street Pizza
-Port’s of Call
-Blue Cow Grille
Bars in Walking Distance:
-American Fish Co.
-The Mullet (2 levels)
-Moore Street Oyster Bar
-Southport Tap & Cellar
-Bald Head Island via Ferry ride
-The Maritime Museum
-Fort Johnston Museum
-Sunset Boat Tours
-Christmas Tree Shop
-Public Fishing Pier
-Historic Golf Cart Tours
-Old Brunswick County Jail Tour
-Sky Diving at Caper Fear Regional Airport right before Oak Island
Rental Equipment and Cart Rentals:
-Mr. Beach Rentals offers: Beach gear, bikes, paddle boards, surf boards and kayaks
-Coastal Golf Cart Rentals
-Bald Head Island, NC (25 minute ferry ride from Southport)
-Oak Island, NC (15 minute drive)
-Wilmington, NC (45 minute drive)
-Myrtle Beach, SC (1.2 hour drive)
Local Public Services:
-Southport Fire and Police: Dial 911
Contact your iTrip Property Manager for further questions or comments: James Fosbury
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. No pets allowed.
4. No children under the age of 2.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Southport which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag)
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
15. The home has a natural gas fireplace inside and fire pit out back, please do not leave the fire pit unattended. Turn off fireplace if leaving the 1st floor or the home.
16. When returning from the beach or water, please leave all beach gear outside. There is a hose on the back side of the home to rinse yourself and gear off prior to entering the home.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031