*This is a Corner Unit with a 3 BR Sister Unit on the floor below that can be booked together for larger groups* ~ Ask Host for Quote
The 1865, a Civil War era building, which history suggests, was once utilized as a Tobacco Auction house, has now been reimagined into a truly uncommon condominium building. Each of this landmark's 46 units is strikingly unique with an all brick 7 layer structure exposed throughout the building, time-tested trusses and beams, and many other historically distinct features worthy of attention.
Enjoy all of the historic lore with fully-appointed modern luxury design features. Impressive attention to detail was paid to the layout of each individual interior. The design of each unit makes great use of the livable space, perfect for the traveler who intends to revel in Nashville. Bespoke design is a theme throughout the chef's kitchen, handsome living space, and welcoming bathrooms.
Located between the 28th Avenue connector to West End and Marathon Village, The 1865 grants you easy access to all Nashville has to offer. With dozens of restaurants, bars, entertainment venues within reach, there will always be something new to experience minutes away from your door.
This condo is AMAZING. So stylish and fun! Very hip. Perfectly clean. The vibe was just awesome. Couldn’t have asked for better. We had an issue with not getting the door code and Kevin responded IMMEDIATELY. No waiting whatsoever. You can’t ask for better than that. -Shannon
We cannot recommend this place enough. The place was extremely clean, communication has been fast and efficient, great location, and the entire process has been seamless. We’ll definitely be back. -Kevin
A super unique reclaimed 150-year-old building in the popular Charlotte Avenue area of Downtown Nashville. Minutes from the Gulch and two miles from the Honky Tonks on Broadway. This Civil War-era Tobacco Barn still holds years of experience shown in original graffiti, exposed pipes, and beams, as well as the slowly meandering railroad adjacent to the property.
This Gated Development has controlled access, interior corridors, an elevator, community pool with BBQ Grills.
Hotel Quality Bedding and Linens
Super Comfy Sofa in Living Area (Not a Pull out)
Netflix, Prime Video, and other Streaming Channels
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Dishes, Utensils, Cookware, Cups, and Glasses
All the Essentials
Stacked Washer and Dryer
Side-by-Side Stainless Fridge (In-Door Water and Ice)
High-End Stainless Smart Microwave
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Glass Cooktop Stove with Oven
Full-Sized Coffee Maker with Supplies
Flat Screen Smart TV in Living Room and Bedroom
Table for Two
• Free parking is available within the 1865 gated development so you can bring your car and use it to explore the local area.x
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire home via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2 miles
• Music Row ~ 1.5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 1.8 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 0.8 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1 mile
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3.4 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 13 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2 miles
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. Please do not ask on the day before or the day of arrival as we will NOT honor it. We have our cleaners scheduled at specific times and are unable to make last-minute changes.
Metro Nashville STR Permit: 20200followedby13375
Welcome back any time!