|Living Sofa Queen|
This brand new 2 BR condo is on an exclusive floor with 2 other 1 BR Condos. All three can be booked together or separately in whichever configuration best fits your group. Please inquire with the host about dates and group size.
The 1865, a Civil War-era development, which includes a once utilized as a Tobacco Auction house, has now been reimagined into a truly uncommon condominium building. Each of the units in this new construction addition is strikingly unique with an all brick structure exterior alongside a railroad track where freight trains slowly come in and out of the city center.
Enjoy all of the historic lore with fully-appointed modern luxury design features. Impressive attention to detail was paid to the layout of each individual interior. The design of each unit makes great use of the livable space, perfect for the traveler who intends to revel in Nashville. Bespoke design is a theme throughout the chef's kitchen, handsome living space, and welcoming bathrooms.
Located between the 28th Avenue connector to West End and Marathon Village, The 1865 grants you easy access to all Nashville has to offer. With dozens of restaurants, bars, entertainment venues within reach, there will always be something new to experience minutes away from your door.
We had a wonderful stay at this very nice condo. Kevin was great about getting back to me and very accommodating. The condo is very nice and super close to downtown and other great parts of Nashville! Would definitely recommend staying here. -Sarah
This Airbnb in Nashville was exactly what we were looking for. Great location, easy access, and a flexible host. When I walked into the room, I was amazed at the spacious room and the stylish furniture. The smart TV, well-supplied kitchen, and other great amenities made our stay easy and convenient! Highly recommended this Airbnb. 10/10 -Stella
This Gated Development has controlled access, interior corridors, an elevator, community pool with BBQ Grills. Part of the 1865 Tobacco Barn Development in Nashville. This brand new 1 BR condo is on an exclusive floor with a 2BR and another 1 BR Condo. All three can be booked together or separately in whichever configuration best fits your group. Please inquire with the host about dates and group size.
Master BR - Queen Bed with Memory Foam Mattress
Super Comfy Queen Sleeper in Living Area
Hotel Quality Bedding and Linens
Fully Stocked with Kitchen Supplies
Dishes, Utensils, Cookware, Cups and Glasses
All the Essentials
Stacked Frigidaire Washer and Dryer
Side-by-Side Stainless Samsung Fridge (In-Door Water and Ice)
High-End Stainless Samsung Smart Microwave
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Glass Cooktop Stove with Oven
Coffee Maker with Supplies
42" Flat Screen Smart TV in Living Room
Netflix, Prime Video, and other Streaming Channels
Table for Four
• Free parking is available within the 1865 gated development so you can bring your car and use it to explore the local area.x
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire home via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2 miles
• Music Row ~ 1.5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 1.8 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 0.8 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1 mile
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3.4 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 13 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2 miles
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. Please do not ask on the day before or the day of arrival as we will NOT honor it. We have our cleaners scheduled at specific times and are unable to make last-minute changes.
Metro Nashville & Davidson County Short Term Rental Permit - 202000followedby6525