|Studio Queen Bunk Twin|
Welcome to Nashville! Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our 1BR/1BA studio condo! As soon as you step inside this colorful abode, you will feel right at home with the convenient amenities and easy access to popular bars and restaurants!
This studio condo located close to Nashville downtown is fully loaded with all amenities. It is 2 blocks from Centennial Park and the ever-popular Charlotte Avenue for dining options. This property is professionally managed for excellent service and customer satisfaction. This unit is located on the second floor (walk-up) with free outside parking in the common parking area. This condo is located close to West End, Midtown, Gulch, Vanderbilt University, and many other entertainment centers to find live music and entertainment during your stay in Nashville. A cheap and easy Uber to Honky Tonks, Country Music Hall of Fame, Ryman, Bridgestone, and many more areas.
*This studio is a fantastic place to stay in Nashville! Very clean and comfortable—also a short drive’s distance away from great food, shopping, and nightlife. Will be back! -Katelyn
*This is a nice building for staying, 3 times here, quiet and a quick Lyft to mid-town or Broadway, there is a brewery close by. I liked this studio, the bed, TV, kitchen, large bathroom. Plenty of space for people to hang out between adventures. Clean and organized. -Steven
• Queen Bed and a Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle
• Full-Sized Washer & Dryer
• Smart TV Streaming Capability, Wifi
• K-Cup and Regular Coffee Maker
• AC & Heating
• Iron with Iron board
• Kitchen with all Utensils and Cookware
• Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector for Safety
• Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove and Oven, Microwave
• Modern Stall Shower with Hair Dryer and Always Fresh Linens
• One dedicated parking space. Additional parking is not available.
• Automated keyless entry
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home is a second-floor walk-up. There are no elevators in this development.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2.5 miles
• Music Row ~ 2 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 2 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2.5 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 1 mile
• 12 South ~ 4 miles
• Nashville Airport ~6.5 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1.5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 5.5miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 14 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2.5 miles
Metro Nashville and Davidson County Permit: 2019followed by 029093