Welcome to Plus Park! Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
We are a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our goal is to ensure a top-notch and seamless experience for the thousands of guests we get to host each year. Each of our homes is meticulously cleaned and prepared before your arrival. We're available 24/7 if you need us. Cheers to good people hosting amazing guests! Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories for you!
This trendy condo is nestled just outside of downtown in a quiet, hip neighborhood, perfect for guests who want to eat, shop, and experience a sampling of everything Nashville has to offer. Perfect for guests looking for a comfortable stay near the airport. Take in farmers' fresh delights at the vegan Sunflower Bakehouse, taste home-brewed craft beers at TenFold Brewing, and find that one-of-a-kind treasure at Black Shag Vintage. Looking for nightlife? End the day with The Underdog's best underground country and blues music or step back in time at Game Terminal down the road. Only minutes from the airport, downtown music venues, Nissan stadium, and Opry Mills.
The reclaimed commercial office building has unique features not found in most local short-term rental developments. Open ceilings with exposed beams and hardware, but cozy and comfortable for an exciting trip to Music City!
Single level with a ground entry (No Steps)
Sleeping: 2 Beds + Air Mattress
Queen Bed with ensuite bathroom (walk-in shower)
The Comfy Sofa in the living room folds out to a full-size bed
Twin Airmattress in the closet
Fully Stocked Kitchen with Luxury Upgrades
High-End Big Screen Smart TV
Dining table for 2
Workspace for when you must bring it with you (Fast Wifi)
Open lot with plenty of spaces
Key access from digital lockbox
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
• Pets are allowed with an additional $175 per pet fee (Dog Breeds must be approved - No Cats)
• Dog run right outside the condo!
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Agave's Mexican Restaurant
• Sphinx Restaurant
• Pizza Marcelino
• Craftsman Club
• Oasis Restaurant
• Germantown ~ 6 miles
• The Gulch ~ 5.3 miles
• Music Row ~ 5.3 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 5.3 miles
• Top Golf ~ 5. miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 4.1 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 5.8 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 5.8 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 4.5 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 6.8 miles
• 12 South ~ 5.2 miles
• Nashville Airport ~ 4.0 miles
• Percy Priest Lake ~ 9.2 miles
• Nashville Shores ~ 10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 6.0 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 4.0 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 7.1 miles
• Opryland ~ 7.9 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 4.7 miles
Metro STR Permit:20230followedby07then978
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 5 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 5 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.