Welcome to Cleo Miller 721! This home is managed by iTrip Vacations Nashville
Treat yourself to this luxurious, modern, beautifully decorated brand new 3 bed/3.5 bath home w/ 2 stories of outdoor living space located in a PRIME LOCATION in East Nashville. Only a 5-minute walk to the best coffee shops, boutiques, restaurants & bars of East Nashville. You couldn't find a more spacious & exciting house walkable to so many great spots. Close to 5 Points & Downtown. Quick/cheap Uber/Lyft anywhere. 15 min from BNA Airport. Guests MUST read & accept house rules BEFORE booking.
This amazing home is managed by a professional, licensed vacation rental host. We are a small business located in Nashville with a strong team of people who work tirelessly to provide world-class guest experiences for thousands of guests every year.
Each of our homes like this one is professionally cleaned and examined for quality before your arrival. All our laundry is done offsite in high-temperature commercial machines. Our staff is available by phone 24 hours daily, and we promptly return emails and messages. We don’t ask much of you at checkout. Please take out your trash, but leave the laundry to us… You’re on vacation!!
If we miss the mark on your expectations, we will work quickly to make things right for you. Our mission is to make very few mistakes, but we are all human. We are good humans, here to host good humans. We hope you partner with us to build great memories in Nashville!
East Nashville is one of Nashville's HIPPEST & TRENDIEST parts of town! You won't see very many corporate "chains" as this part of town thrives on small & local businesses. You'll find so many great restaurants (such as Mas Taco, The Pharmacy, Barista Parlor, Lyra, Peninsula) & bars from local sports bars, dives, and craft beer bars (Dino’s, No. 308, Tailgate Brewery, 3 Crow Bar) to upscale cocktail bars (Chopper’s, Pearl Diver, Butcher, and the Bee, The Rosemary, Attaboy) and more.
Our home is in a safe & great residential neighborhood with a mix of historic homes & new builds. Our home is in the center of a newly developed modern residential area street that is only 1 block from Gallatin Rd, East Nashville’s major artery. You can walk just a few blocks in any direction & find food, coffee, grocery stores, bars, breweries, pharmacies, gas stations, etc. You're only a 10-minute walk to East Nashville's Five Points area, which serves as the hub of the Eastside. Here you will find Bongo Java East (got to grab a cup of joe to start your day!), Five Points Pizza (fantastic New York-style pizza!), Red Door East is where ALL the locals hang, and Beyond The Edge Bar & Grill if you want to grab a bite and watch the big game. There’s Burger Up (The best burger in town!) Duke’s (great dive bar), The 5 Spot (great local venue seen on the show Nashville countless times & Hunter’s Station (our brand new food court, home to a variety of Nashville’s best local restaurants.)
*This place was so fun and trendy! It was perfect for a family trip to Nashville with plenty of rooms/bathrooms for everyone! Very clean! We also loved the 3rd-floor balcony, it was a great space to sit and have drinks. The neighborhood was nice, with grocery shopping within walking distance. Not right downtown, but a quick Uber drive to Broadway! Also had garage spaces for off-the-street parking! We loved it!! -Kristin
*This is a very cute place - in a great location. Walking distance to the grocery store and some great restaurants. 10 min from Broadway and just really felt the Nashville vibe. Kevin was very accommodating and responded quickly when we had a question! We had the best weekend! -Vanessa
Three-story, brand new build with all brand new furniture, linens, kitchen items, accessories, etc! A beautiful open floor plan that's a great place to hang out and relax between all of your Nashville festivities.
-Very clean and open space
-Large open space dining area with a large table that seats 6
-Soaps + shampoo provided
-Laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer
Entrance level: Queen bedroom with en-suite private full bathroom
Main level: Open Concept Kitchen, Dining, and Living room with twin futon sleeper and private powder bathroom.
3rd floor: Queen Master bedroom with en suite full bathroom and Queen bedroom with adjacent full bathroom.
• Free street parking
• Additional parking is available on either side of our street, any time of day.
• Uber/Lyft are GREAT to use in Nashville. They're always about 2 min. away when you are ready to request, & you can get just about anywhere in Nashville for $10 or less. If you decide to rent a car, the driveway can only park two small cars.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Donut Distillery
• Emmy Squared Pizza
• The Treehouse
• Noble's Beer Hall
• Hunter Station
• Germantown ~ 3 miles
• The Gulch ~ 4 miles
• Music Row ~ 6 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 2.5 miles
• Top Golf ~ 2.5 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 3 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 5 miles
• 12 South ~ 7 mile
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 8 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.