|Bedroom One Queen|
|Bedroom Two Queen|
|Bedroom Three Queen|
|Living Room Sofa Twin|
Treat yourself to this luxurious, modern, beautifully decorated brand new 3 bed/3.5 bath home w/ 2 stories of outdoor living space located in a PRIME LOCATION in East Nashville. Only a 5-minute walk to the best coffee shops, boutiques, restaurants & bars of East Nashville. You couldn't find a more spacious & exciting house walkable to so many great spots. Close to 5 Points & Downtown. Quick/cheap Uber/Lyft anywhere. 15 min from BNA Airport. Guests MUST read & accept house rules BEFORE booking.
East Nashville is one of Nashville's HIPPEST & TRENDIEST parts of town! You won't see very many corporate "chains" as this part of town thrives on small & local businesses. You'll find so many great restaurants (such as Mas Taco, The Pharmacy, Barista Parlor, Lyra, Peninsula) & bars from local sports bars, dives, and craft beer bars (Dino’s, No. 308, Tailgate Brewery, 3 Crow Bar) to upscale cocktail bars (Chopper’s, Pearl Diver, Butcher, and the Bee, The Rosemary, Attaboy) and more.
Our home is in a safe & great residential neighborhood with a mix of historic homes & new builds. Our home is in the center of a newly developed modern residential area street that is only 1 block from Gallatin Rd, East Nashville’s major artery. You can walk just a few blocks in any direction & find food, coffee, grocery stores, bars, breweries, pharmacies, gas stations, etc. You're only a 10-minute walk to East Nashville's Five Points area, which serves as the hub of the Eastside. Here you will find Bongo Java East (got to grab a cup of joe to start your day!), Five Points Pizza (fantastic New York-style pizza!), Red Door East is where ALL the locals hang, and Beyond The Edge Bar & Grill if you want to grab a bite and watch the big game. There’s Burger Up (The best burger in town!) Duke’s (great dive bar), The 5 Spot (great local’s venue seen on the show Nashville countless times & Hunter’s Station (our brand new food court, home to a variety of Nashville’s best local restaurants.)
*This place was so fun and trendy! It was perfect for a family trip to Nashville with plenty of rooms/bathrooms for everyone! Very clean! We also loved the 3rd-floor balcony, it was a great space to sit and have drinks. The neighborhood was nice, with grocery shopping within walking distance. Not right downtown, but a quick Uber drive to Broadway! Also had garage spaces for off-the-street parking! We loved it!! -Kristin
*This is a very cute place - in a great location. Walking distance to the grocery store and some great restaurants. 10 min from Broadway and just really felt the Nashville vibe. Kevin was very accommodating and responded quickly when we had a question! We had the best weekend! -Vanessa
Three-story, brand new build with all brand new furniture, linens, kitchen items, accessories, etc! A beautiful open floor plan that's a great place to hang out and relax between all of your Nashville festivities.
-Very clean and open space
-Large open space dining area with a large table that seats 6
-Soaps + shampoo provided
-Laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer
Entrance level: Queen bedroom with en-suite private full bathroom
Main level: Open Concept Kitchen, Dining and Living room with twin futon sleeper and private powder bathroom.
3rd floor: Queen Master bedroom with en suite full bathroom and Queen bedroom with adjacent full bathroom.
• Free street parking
• Additional parking is available on either side of our street, any time of day.
• Uber/Lyft are GREAT to use in Nashville. They're always about 2 min. away when you are ready to request, & you can get just about anywhere in Nashville for $10 or less. If you decide to rent a car, the driveway can only park two small cars.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 3 miles
• The Gulch ~ 4 miles
• Music Row ~ 6 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 2.5 miles
• Top Golf ~ 2.5 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 3 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 5 miles
• 12 South ~ 7 miles
• Nashville Airport ~10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 3.5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 2.5 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 11 miles
• Opryland ~ 9 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 3 miles
Metro Permit 2019followedby049399
Thank you so much! iTrip Nashville does its very best to offer our guests 5-star stays. Please feel free to reach out to us again as we would love to host you!