|Master Queen (2)|
|Living Sofa Queen|
The Alloy Development is near the confluence of 2nd and 4th Avenues - about 3 miles from Broadway and 2 miles from The Gulch. Comfortable and Contemporary Living! Near retail shopping, international markets, hip coffee shops, and a myriad of modern amenities. Views of downtown Nashville. Alloy is also home to Bongo Java Roasting Company. Though not a retail store, they usually have free samples for our guests! Don't miss the newest retail space at Alloy: Poppy and Peep Chocolate Shop is in the same building as this unit!
This Perfectly Decorated Condo is super-plush. Huge Master Suite. Open Kitchen/Living Area. Great for small groups. *Interior flight of stairs to the main floor, another flight to the master bedroom. Nice size open patio on the third-floor level that can seat 8.
This townhome was gorgeous! We loved how spacious it was and was perfect for 7 girls! All of the beds were so comfortable, even the pull-out couch! We all slept great as this is a quiet complex! Friendly neighbors & a great location! We will definitely stay here again with a group in Nashville! Kevin had amazing communication and was so prompt! -Kylie
Super cute place! It was the perfect gateway for our girl's weekend. Great location, only 10 min away from everything-airport, Broadway, restaurants, and top golf. Would definitely stay there again! -Olivia
We had a great stay! The place is super stylish and very clean. The host provided everything we needed + some extras touches. The beds were extremely comfortable, really liked the black-out shades. Pretty close to everything, only a 10-15 minute drive. Would definitely recommend it! -Stephanie
Main Floor: Open Kitchen and Living room with sleeper sofa and Large Flat Screen Smart TV, Guest Bedroom w/ Queen, full bath, Washer/Dryer
2nd Floor: Master Bedroom with 2 Queen Beds and a Smart TV, Master Bathroom with double sink
•There is plenty of free parking around the complex.
• Automated keyless entry
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Extra Linens in the guest closet are for sleeper/sofa
• Germantown ~ 6miles
• The Gulch ~ 3 miles
• Music Row ~ 4 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 4 miles
• Top Golf ~ 5 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3.5 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 4miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 5 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 3 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 5 miles
• 12 South ~ 3 miles
• Nashville Airport ~3 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 10 miles
• Opryland ~ 10 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 3.5 miles
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. Please do not ask on the day before or the day of arrival as we will NOT honor it. We have our cleaners scheduled at specific times and are unable to make last-minute changes.
Metro Nashville STR Permit Number
Thank you so much!
Thank you - Great group - Welcome Here Any Time!
Glad you enjoyed Nashville! Come see us again.
What a fun group! You all are welcome back any time!