|Master Bedroom Suite King|
|Guest Bedroom Suite King|
|Guest Bedroom Suite 2 Queen (2)|
|Guest Bedroom Suite 3 Full (2)|
|Bunk Bedroom Queen (2) Twin (2)|
Eugenia Avenue is the most iconic street on Kiawah Island. At 54 Eugenia, you will appreciate the convenience of being steps from the beach, the charm of the Lowcountry live oak trees draping over the street and the over a half acre home site on which this fabulous 5 bedroom home (including two master suites, a sizable private pool and bunk bedroom) is situated on! When you step inside the home, you are welcomed with an abundance of natural sunlight with a massive skylight and vaulted ceilings. The kitchen has been updated with new cabinetry, granite counter-tops, stainless appliances and pendant lighting. The open floor plan layout between the kitchen, dining room and living room area enable you and your guests to enjoy one another's company but there are also plenty of spaces within the home for you and your guests to retreat for some quiet time. Your kids will love our bunk bedroom, which features two bunk beds with queen beds on the bottom bunk and twin beds on the top bunk.
Eugenia just wrapped up a complete, down-to-the-studs renovation including all new appliances, floors, bathrooms, tiles, furniture, mattresses, HVAC, roof and more! Make your reservation now for this incredible home and get ready to dip your toes in the sand, cool off in our private pool, feel the warmth of the sun on your skin on our sun deck and enjoy the swirl of ocean breezes in your hair in our backyard oasis.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR EUGENIA (maximum occupancy of 12):
Master bedroom suite:
- King bed
- En suite bathroom with double sink vanity, soaking tub and walk-in shower.
- Smart TV
Second master bedroom suite:
- King bed
- En suite bathroom with double sink vanity & oversized walk-in shower.
- Smart TV
- Two closets and sliding door access to back deck.
Guest bedroom suite:
- Two queen beds
- En suite bathroom with double sink vanity and shower/tub combo.
Guest bedroom suite:
- Two full beds
- En suite bathroom with double sink vanity and walk-in shower.
Bunk bedroom (located up a flight of stairs above the garage):
- Two bunk beds -- each with queen bed on bottom and twin bed on top for a total of two queen beds and two twin beds
- Smart TV
* Terrific outdoor spaces, including a private pool, sundeck patio area and a covered porch. (*Pool can be heated for additional charges, some restrictions apply - contact us for details).
* Located across the street from Kiawah Island's Boardwalk 13 beach access point, providing you and your family with easy & convenient access onto Kiawah Island's award winning beach.
* Well-stocked kitchen includes two refrigerators, two dishwashers, an oven, prep-sink, microwave, coffee maker, air fryer, toaster, blender & more!
* Outdoor BBQ grill
* Free WiFi
* Parking in the driveway for up to 3 vehicles. (You may park 2 additional cars in the garage.)
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to Eugenia and enter the front door with a secure electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
Pool is serviced weekly by a pool service company. It is NOT serviced on every arrival day. Storms and prior guests may mean it is not in pristine condition.
NO PETS ALLOWED
No Saturday to Saturday Restrictions - MAY RESERVE LESS OR MORE THAN 7 NIGHTS!!
As you approach the home you are welcomed with a double sided horseshoe driveway ideal for ample parking. Step inside the front door of the home and you have an abundance of natural sunlight with a massive skylight and vaulted ceilings. One of the home's two master suites and two of the guest bedroom suites are located off of the living room area. The open layout of the house connects the living room to the dining room, kitchen and another seating area near the kitchen. The second master suite is located near the family room and kitchen. The 5th bedroom, which is a bunk bedroom, is located on the second floor just off of the kitchen, hallway bathroom and laundry room. You can access the back porch, sundeck and pool area from the living room, seating area near the kitchen and one of the home's two master suites.
Eugenia is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of the residential character of the home -- and respectful of our neighbors -- throughout your stay. NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! You may not have more than 12 people in the home at anytime or have pets of any kind in the home. Smoking is not permitted in the home. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Kiawah Island Business License: RBL21-000077
Kiawah Island Accolades:
- No. 8 best island beach in the world (Conde Nast 2020 Readers' Choice Awards)
- No. 8 island in North America (Conde Nast 2015)
- Top 10 beaches in America by Dr. Stephen Leatherman (aka Dr. Beach)
- #1 golf course (The Ocean Course) in the state of South Carolina 2016-2017 (Golf Digest)
- Five Star Award (Forbes Travel Guide 2016) and #18 Top Spa in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler 2014) for Kiawah Island Spa at The Sanctuary
- Best of Award of Excellence (Wine Spectator) for the Ocean Room
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, laundry tabs, trash bags, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is onl
Thank you, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and stay again soon. Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
Thank you Andrew, it is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. We would love for you to come and stay with us again soon. Steven.
Thanks John, it is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Kaycie, So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the kids loved the bunk beds! Come back soon. Steven