Napili Shores Resort H-167 - 1BD/1BA
Perfect for family vacations, the lanai of this ground floor one bedroom / one bath Napili Shores condominium extends into the grass and landscape of Napili Shores Resort. You will be only a few steps to the white sand beach that border the tranquil waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, paddle board or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Traveling with family/friends - why not consider H-166 our adjacent one bedroom / one bath - ideal for families and friends traveling together!
* Upgraded one bedroom condominium with king sized bed
* First floor of two story low rise building
* Private lanai
* Sofa sleeper plus additional day bed that can be converted to a twin bed
* Complimentary WiFi
* Ceiling Fans
* Indoor or outdoor dining options
* Stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and microwave
* Fully equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops and everything you need to enjoy a home cooked meal
* Bathroom - walk in shower
* Two swimming pools - one heated - one oceanfront and one garden
* Community Hot Tub, Barbecue Areas
* Coin operated washer / dryer onsite
* Oceanfront Gazebo Restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch, including their famous macadamia nut pancakes
The resort charges a $75.00 check in fee and is collected at the front desk upon arrival.
Department of Taxation: GE-198-600-9088-01 / TA -198-600-9088-01
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Mahalo nui for your review of Napili Shores Resort H167! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay...the whales and dolphins are truly special and memorable! We welcome you back soon! -iTrip Vacations Maui
Mahalo Jacqueline for the review of Napili Shores Resort H-167. How wonderful that you had such a great stay and enjoyed the condo, the Gazebo Restaurant and the location. We are pleased that Leanna (iTrip Vacations Maui) was able to meet your needs. We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)