***The Mahana Resort's Lanai building has ongoing exterior spalling repair work that begins at 7am and ends no later than 5pm during the week. This includes the mountain side of 214 (won't affect your view). There is noise when the contractor is working.
"Breathtaking" is the best way to describe the oceanfront view from Mahana unit 214. This renovated 2nd floor location allows you to drink in over 180 degrees of expansive panoramic views from your luxurious condo. No matter what time of year, you will find yourself spending time lounging on your private lanai enjoying morning breakfast overlooking gentile waves or a glass of wine taking in the beautiful sunset. You may never want to leave your little slice of paradise. Mahana 214 offers an intimate perspective of ocean and beach, especially for watching turtles, spinner dolphins, and, of course, humpback whales during the winter season.
Mahana Resort 214 features:
* Completely renovated second floor one bedroom / one bath
* Unobstructed panoramic ocean and outer island views
* Spacious private lanai with comfortable furniture
* Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and full sized appliances
* Seating for four at the dining table
* Ideal second floor location - easy access to elevator
* Central Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Complimentary WIFI
* Two large flat panel televisions - WIFI enabled
* New King sized bed in Master bedroom
* Queen sized sofa sleeper for extra guests
* Washer and Dryer in the condo
Mahana Resort amenities include:
* Complimentary Parking
* Heated Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Spa
* Poolside Bath Houses with Showers
* Tennis / Pickleball Court
* Shuffleboard Court
* Chaise Lounges Poolside & Oceanside
* 2 BBQ Grill Areas
* Concierge service available in lobby
The water in front and around The Mahana Resort are perfect for snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing. When the surf's up, get ready for upfront seating on your private lanai, and watch exciting water sports attract professional surfers, kite surfers, windsurfers, and boogie boarders alike! The Mahana is tucked away in a serene corner of Maui's vibrant "West Side", just a short drive north of the historic whaling village town of Lahaina, the ancient seat of the Hawaiian Royalty government. It also has direct access to the Ka'anapali beach walk where you can take a morning run, a nice scenic walk along the ocean or even catch a fabulous dinner at the famous Dukes restaurant, just a short walk from Mahana 214.
Packing for your vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-171_300_6592-02 and TA-171_300_6592-02
Parcel Number: 4400_10990120
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes a starter set of toilet paper and facial tissue in each bathroom, and paper towels and garbage bags in the kitchen, as well as starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher pods, laundry pods, kitchen cleaning wipes, hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.