|Master Bedroom King|
|Kids' Bedroom Bunk Twin (2)|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
Looking for a relaxing, family-friendly home for your upcoming trip to Charleston that's centrally located between downtown Charleston and the beaches of Sullivan's Island and Isle of Palms? Welcome to Green Whale! Tucked away in the quiet Mt. Pleasant residential neighborhood of Chelsea Park, Green Whale is an excellent, kid-friendly home-away-from-home from which you can explore the Charleston area. You and your guests will feel right at home in this comfortable three bedroom home with a private, fenced backyard patio. Your kids will love our bunk bedroom with kids' books, games & toys.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 6):
Master bedroom suite (located on the home's ground floor):
- King size bed with nightstands & reading lamps.
- Ceiling fan
- En suite full bathroom with tub/shower combo and large vanity.
Queen guest bedroom (located on the home's second floor):
- Queen bed with nightstands & reading lamps.
- Dresser, ceiling fan & lovely natural light from the double windows.
Kids' bunk bed guest room (located on the home's second floor):
- Bunk bed with twin size bed on the bottom and twin size bed on top bunk.
- Bean bag and book shelves with games & books.
* Live like a local! Green Whale is located in a safe & quiet residential neighborhood in Mt. Pleasant.
* Convenient location for visiting the beach (10-15 minute drive to Sullivan's Island or Isle of Palms) and downtown Charleston (10-15 minute drive).
* Free WiFi with Roku TV for streaming in the living room.
* Kid books & games are all available for your use & enjoyment!
* Full size washing machine & dryer.
* Gas BBQ grill and outdoor dining table on the backyard patio.
* Parking in driveway for up to 2 vehicles.
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home-away-from-home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
* Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter Green Whale by walking up the sidewalk, past the gorgeous magnolia tree in the front yard and into the front door. Once you enter the front door, you will find an open floor play layout between the living room & dining room areas. The dining room leads into the kitchen. From the living room, you can access the master bedroom, the stairwell to the home's second floor and a half bathroom with full sized washing machine & dryer. There's a door in the living room that takes you to the home's private, backyard patio area with an outdoor dining table & chairs. On the second floor of the home, you'll find the remaining two bedrooms and one full bathroom.
Green Whale is a family-friendly home tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! You may not have more than 6 people in the home at anytime or have pets of any kind in the home. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher tabs and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you Lori, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Thank you Casie, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Green Whale. Everyone loves the bunk bed! See you next time! Steven
Thank you Olivia. So glad you enjoyed your stay at Green whale, it's a great location for exploring all the best areas of Charleston! Glad to hear the home had everything you needed for your stay! Happy we could help. Come back and stay again soon. Steven.
Thank you Cristina. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Green Whale, it's perfect for a beach trip! So glad we could help. See you next time. Steven