|Master Bedroom King|
|Bunk Bedroom Bunk Twin (4)|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
Want a terrific location & comfortable house from which to base your Charleston adventures with your family or friends? Welcome to Queens Court! This dog friendly, 3 bedroom home with a large, fenced backyard is conveniently located minutes from the Ravenel Bridge, which connects Mt. Pleasant and Charleston. Queens Court is 5 minutes from Mt. Pleasant restaurants & shops, 10 minutes from downtown Charleston and 15 minutes to Sullivan's Island beach. This private & tranquil home provides the perfect getaway retreat for families, friends and furry friends. You'll feel right at home at Queens Court with its renovated kitchen and bathrooms, kids' bunk bedroom and fenced backyard.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8):
- King size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- En-suite bathroom with new vanity and shower/tub combo.
- Two bunk beds with a total of four twin beds
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Wall sconces
- Queen bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Newly renovated kitchen with gray cabinets, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave).
- Dining table comfortably seats 6 people. There are also 2 stools at the kitchen counter and an outdoor dining table that seats 4 people.
- Your kids will love the bunk bedroom and large, fenced backyard!
- Washer & dryer located in the separate laundry room near the kitchen.
- Free WIFI and Digital Aerial/Internet TV. There is no cable tv service.
- Dog friendly (but you must notify us of your dog in advance of your stay!). There will be additional charges if you do not notify us in advance of your stay that your dog will be joining you. Cats, birds, lizards and other household pets are not permitted at this home.
* Parking in driveway for up to 2 vehicles.
* Charcoal BBQ grill and fire pit in the backyard.
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home-away-from-home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
* Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Perfect for those attending Charleston Weddings, College of Charleston or Citadel orientation or graduation, the Cooper River Bridge Run or just a fun week in the # 1 city in the world!
Guests enter Queens Court by walking up the sidewalk to the front door of this home. Once you enter the front door, you will find a living room with a large, comfortable couch & big screen TV and a dining room and renovated kitchen. The hallway off of the living room leads to the home's three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a full sized washing machine & dryer in the laundry room off of the kitchen. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Queens Court is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
** ASK ABOUT MONTHLY RENTALS **
Town of Mt. Pleasant Short Term Rental Permit License Number ST21058
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
PETS CONSIDERED, PET FEES MAY APPLY, PLEASE INQUIRE
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
We really appreciate the review. Come back and stay again soon! Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
We really appreciate the review . It makes us extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and it makes all of our hard work worth while! Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
Thank you Bryan, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
It is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate such a kind response. We would love for you to come and stay with us again soon. Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that you found our location convenient. We would be happy to welcome you back anytime you are ready. Thanks, Steven.
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback Daniel. It is so lovely to hear that you had a another great stay with us. See you next time! Steven
Thank you, so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you, come back and stay again soon! Steven
Thank you, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon. Steven
Thank you Denise! So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Steven
Thank you Scott! So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Steven
Thank you Michael! So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Steven
We really appreciate the review Aprille. It makes us extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and it makes all of our hard work worth while! Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Thanks for the recommendation! Steven
Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear that you found our location convenient. We would be happy to welcome you back anytime you are ready. Thanks Steven.
Thank you Lallo, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. So happy we could help. Come back soon! Steven
Thank you Daniel, come back and stay again soon! Steven