|Master Bedroom King|
|Bunk Bedroom Bunk Twin (4)|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
Want a terrific location & comfortable house from which to base your Charleston adventures with your family or friends? Welcome to Queens Court! This dog friendly, 3 bedroom home with a large, fenced backyard is conveniently located minutes from the Ravenel Bridge, which connects Mt. Pleasant and Charleston. Queens Court is 5 minutes from Mt. Pleasant restaurants & shops, 10 minutes from downtown Charleston and 15 minutes to Sullivan's Island beach. This private & tranquil home provides the perfect getaway retreat for families, friends and furry friends. You'll feel right at home at Queens Court with its renovated kitchen and bathrooms, kids' bunk bedroom and fenced backyard.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 8):
- King size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- En-suite bathroom with new vanity and shower/tub combo.
- Two bunk beds with a total of four twin beds
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Wall sconces
- Queen bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Newly renovated kitchen with gray cabinets, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave).
- Dining table comfortably seats 6 people. There are also 2 stools at the kitchen counter and an outdoor dining table that seats 4 people.
- Your kids will love the bunk bedroom and large, fenced backyard!
- Washer & dryer located in the separate laundry room near the kitchen.
- Free WIFI and Digital Aerial/Internet TV.
- Dog friendly (but you must notify us of your dog in advance of your stay!). There will be additional charges if you do not notify us in advance of your stay that your dog will be joining you. Cats, birds, lizards and other household pets are not permitted at this home.
* Parking in driveway for up to 2 vehicles.
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home-away-from-home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
* Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Perfect for those attending Charleston Weddings, College of Charleston or Citadel orientation or graduation, the Cooper River Bridge Run or just a fun week in the # 1 city in the world!
Guests enter Queens Court by walking up the sidewalk to the front door of this home. Once you enter the front door, you will find a living room with a large, comfortable couch & big screen TV and a dining room and renovated kitchen. The hallway off of the living room leads to the home's three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a full sized washing machine & dryer in the laundry room off of the kitchen. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Queens Court is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
** ASK ABOUT MONTHLY RENTALS **
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##