Spend your vacation at Ariel Dunes II #902 in the impressive gated Seascape Resort with unbeatable views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Stroll across the private footbridge to the beach to enjoy the sugar-white sand between your toes then return for a refreshing dip in the one of the three swimming pools with a circumference of 11,000 square feet. For the active vacationer, Seascape offers (8) Tennis Courts and an (18) Hole Golf Course. If you prefer the art of fishing, bring your pole to enjoy the multiple coastal dune lakes around the resort. Centrally located to shops, restaurants, nightlife & entertainment. Professionally & locally managed by iTrip Vacations with guest assistance 24/7, please call us directly for monthly discounts or specials!
Nautical Miles describes the endless breathtaking views from our spacious balcony amidst the fresh sea breeze. Experience some well-deserved rest and relaxation in our (3) bedroom, (2) bathroom condo on the 9th floor in Ariel Dunes II. The balcony offers an amazing place to watch the sunset slowly dive beyond the Gulf horizon. In the morning, cherish an a’ la carte breakfast then take a quick stroll to the beach to admire the miles of crystal clear waters and absorb a free dose of Vitamin D! If you get tired of building sandcastles, enjoy all the resort activities from beach water sports, swimming pools, tennis, golf, pickle ball, basketball, fitness center while being able to walk to restaurants, shops, nightlife & entertainment within the resort and at the Towne Centre.
The open floor plan is inviting for entertaining throughout the living room & kitchen with tall floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. One of the two accesses to the balcony is through the living room sliding door. The living room features a large flat screen TV with a comfy sofa and (2) chairs, where you can snuggle up with some popcorn to enjoy movies or play games.
The high-top dining room table offers seating for (6) with counter seating for (2). Feel free to dine alfresco on the balcony at the high top table for (2) or in one of the (3) chairs. The kitchen is well equipped with a refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave & dishwasher offering a choice of a Keurig or Mr. Coffee for your brewing pleasure. Community charcoal grills are located throughout the courtyard. Laundry Room with stackable washer & dryer located off the kitchen. If cooking isn’t your game, the Cabana Café is located poolside on the ground level of Ariel Dunes I, this new addition offers a full-service restaurant and bar.
The Master Bedroom is spacious with tall sliding doors to the balcony with views of the Gulf. The room features a 40” flat screen TV, ceiling fan, and comfy beach motif bedding. It includes an ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. The Guest Bedroom overlooks the Choctawhatchee Bay has a queen bed and Jack-n-Jill bathroom with a step in shower/tub combo. The Guest Bedroom has a 32” flat screen TV, ceiling fan and closet. Private bunkroom has twin bunk beds, with a view of the Bay and it is quite small but cute & cozy (no closet).
The condo is a self check-in residence with a private entry code to assist in practicing social distancing & allowing you to enjoy your vacation without the stress of losing your keys. (2) parking passes are provided with your reservation, additional guest parking may be available upon request.
We look forward to welcoming you to a piece of paradise along the Emerald Gulf Coast of the Florida Panhandle. If fishing is your game, Destin is known as “The World’s Luckiest Fishing Village” & claims to have the largest fishing vessel fleet in the state of Florida. If your looking for adventure, your centrally located to restaurants & shopping, Destin offers the Silver Sands Outlets, Destin Commons, Harborwalk Village & so much more.
At any time, if you have any questions, prior to booking, packing or during your stay, please do not hesitate to ask for we pride ourselves in providing you an exceptional customer experience.
AMENITIES AND PERKS:
• Walk to Beach
• Walk to Seascape onsite Restaurants (The Cabana & Whale’s Tail)
• Walk to Restaurants in Town Centre (Mezcal Mexican Grille, ACME Oyster House, 2 Birds Coffee & Café, Moo La La Ice Cream & Fudge, Village Door Music Hall)
• Walk to Shopping (Seascape Wine & Spirits)
• Walk to Thrills (Laser Tag & Arcade)
• Beach Chair Rental Service
• Unassigned Parking for (2) vehicles (no trailers, boats or RV’s)
• (3) Swimming Pools
• Fitness Center
• (18) Hole Golf Course
• (8) Tennis Courts
• (3) Clay Pickle ball Courts
• Basketball Court
• Beach Rentals for Boogie Boards, Paddle Boards & Kayaks
• Bike Rentals
• Convenient to Shopping, Outlets, Grocery Stores & Restaurants
BEDROOM & BATHROOM CONFIGURATION:
• Master Bedroom - King Bed with Ensuite Bathroom (walk-in shower & soaking tub)
• Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed with Shared Bathroom (tub & shower combo)
• Bunk Room - Twin Bunks with Shared Bathroom (tub & shower combo)
• Parking - (2) parking passes included with you reservation.
• Age Requirements - You MUST be 25 years or older to book this property & must be staying in the condo for the duration of the reservation.
• Cleaning - Our cleaning company is following & practicing the CDC Cleaning Guidelines, VRHK (Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals) & VRMA (Vacation Rentals Management Assoc.) Guidelines.
• “Xplorie Free Fun” iTrip Vacations invites you to enjoy up to 6 Activities per Day! One Daily Pass will be provided per activity, each day for the following:
1. Sea Blaster Dolphin Cruise
2. Baytown Adventure Zone Airborne Adventures
3. Urban Air Adventure Park
4. Emerald Bay Golf
5. Garden Golf
6. Bluewater Bay Golf
* Not available for stays over 27 days.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (855) 687-7245